RPG Maker Forums

BurningOrca
BurningOrca
I would have to rewrite a lot. I don't drink alcohol myself, but still wanted to include it in my game. Well over the time I already realized that game creation maybe isn't something for me. I don't enjoy it that much. Writing plugins actually gives me more joy.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Nothing wrong with making plugins, programming is fun. :LZSexcite: You can always come back to the game later if you want, goodness knows it's not like anybody actually finishes games around here, that would be weird. :LZSwink:
The Stranger
The Stranger
I don't think alcohol is what they had in mind when said no adult content. I believe it's more to do with sex and other such things.
fluffymonster
fluffymonster
I would think it'd be fine as long as the child isn't doing anything illicit. I'm honestly not sure what post you're referring to, though.
BurningOrca
BurningOrca
Had to google illicit, didn't know the word. No the child doesn't do anything illicit and it also doesn't drink (obviously). I just have that bar in the village and thought I include adult characters that do drink a lot.
Kes
Kes
That bar is definitely not adult content. Adult content is NSFW stuff.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Now if that bar had child strippers, then you'd be breaching the terms of use.
fluffymonster
fluffymonster
@BurningOrca Sorry, I thought that was a common word. :kaoswt2: I think Kes and The Stranger is right, though.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Working on a Patch to integrate AlphaABS into random generated Dungeons. Was a bit tricky, but the outcome is a real Life Changer!!

Will release it the next days!
Been pretty busy... but I got a better headset for recording and listening today. Dad says that he'll consider taking me to Great Wolf Lodge for the first time once I finish summer classes (my final semester!) I'll be taking my plushie friends with me: Bendy, Lolbit, and Helen Henny. (I WUV PLUSHIES!)
SF_Monster3,4 added!

My only regret is the portal mirror effect is too subtle to show up in these GIFs. It probably just needs more sparkles. :LZSwink:
Microsoft: Hey, let's waste money advertising the Xbox Series X when nobody has any in stock, we don't seem to be making more, we aren't taking preorders and you can't get on a waiting list. BEST. IDEA. EVER.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milancete