??????
??????
I got 11 seconds in. that was way too easy. give me a harder one! :D
Shaz
Shaz
Jaws? ;)
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Funny when film music is "highly inspired" by an existing old classical music piece lol. That one might have been a bit too easy, let me find you guys a harder one :p
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Alright, the first 10 seconds should give out the theme for this one too (should start at the relevant part) :p
EDIT: Ok I fixed the time part! Should recognize the theme in the first 15 seconds lol.
??????
??????
ok, I have absolutely no idea with that one. Literally dont recognise a single note lol (it started at 11:35, not sure if it was supposed to after your edit)
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
You got the correct time. It's a trickier one :p Answer inside the spoiler:
??????
??????
legitimately never seen that, dont think I would have ever got it lol :D
Shaz
Shaz
That one did come to mind.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Nice, that one was harder since the timbre and atmosphere was different while the notes for the melody were similar. Harder to notice, but good job! You're good lol.
Shaz
Shaz
I like this game! Got another one?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just finished composing a boss battle theme!
Scripted a multi-variable weather system that randomizes wind speed, cloudiness, rain, fogginess, etc, while attempting to realistically account for interactions between them (e.g. wind speed affects fogginess, cloudiness affects rain, etc), the current weather pattern, and the player's biome e.g. swamp, beach, etc. Now I "just" have to tie visuals and sounds to the variables so stuff actually happens...
I'm having a headache balancing the combat using flat defense so I'm gonna use percentual armor, in this pic, Simon has 16 on Defense which means all the incoming damage will be reduced by 16% this will ease my burden a bit.
!Have a nice day everybody¡
SO glad they patched outer worlds for switch! I can finally play it! Weird that other peeps are still having issues. I know it was really chugging on my lite when it first came out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crowned_gaming_youtube