RPG Maker Forums

Marsigne
Marsigne
Happened with mine too, I've tried to fix it but it broke quickly after. :(
Silva
That's grim. Here's hoping it's just a simple issue. If it makes you feel any better I've had 7TB worth of hard drive failures this month. :cutesmile:
cabfe
cabfe
It often comes from a faulty hardware and/or driver.
Eliaquim
Eliaquim
@Marsigne I hope it does not happen to me :s
@Silva I don't feel better seeing you had lost 7TB =/ But I feel better because you have understood me :)
Eliaquim
Eliaquim
@cabfe I hope so. I already have restored my windows 10, but without removing personal files. And opened my desktop and clean it up. Remove the memory and the ssd and put it again. But the problem happens anyway... Now I have reset my PC and windows removing all files, everything. I hope it fixes.
Tai_MT
Tai_MT
Are you turning off the PC when you're not using it? That was the biggest issue I had with previous PC's. Leaving them on, all the time. It would burn out the cooling fans VERY QUICKLY.
gstv87
gstv87
let me guess....
windows 10?
Eliaquim
Eliaquim
@Tai_MT I always turn it off when I'm not using it. But I don't understand what you said. You are telling me to not turn it off? I have some friends that do that, but I'm afraid to pay to much the light bill :S

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Character Creator for RPGM 2000, VX, XP, & LPC Style Sprites | RPG Maker News #72

Is there any way to get more than 8 enemies in a troop in RMMV or is that limit pretty much hardcoded into the engine?
Stream will be live shortly with some game development! Feel free to drop by!
Finally working actively on Tundra! I'd like to share my wife's WIP art for the starting map and a rough draft of one of the later characters, Katrina. She's very eager to hear any feedback you might have!1623790662347.png
Got my first vax today, arm is a bit numb, but nothing odd so far. :kaopride:
dYOm9IY.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AJ1126