RPG Maker Forums

Marsigne
Marsigne
Happened with mine too, I've tried to fix it but it broke quickly after. :(
Silva
That's grim. Here's hoping it's just a simple issue. If it makes you feel any better I've had 7TB worth of hard drive failures this month. :cutesmile:
cabfe
cabfe
It often comes from a faulty hardware and/or driver.
Eliaquim
Eliaquim
@Marsigne I hope it does not happen to me :s
@Silva I don't feel better seeing you had lost 7TB =/ But I feel better because you have understood me :)
Eliaquim
Eliaquim
@cabfe I hope so. I already have restored my windows 10, but without removing personal files. And opened my desktop and clean it up. Remove the memory and the ssd and put it again. But the problem happens anyway... Now I have reset my PC and windows removing all files, everything. I hope it fixes.
Tai_MT
Tai_MT
Are you turning off the PC when you're not using it? That was the biggest issue I had with previous PC's. Leaving them on, all the time. It would burn out the cooling fans VERY QUICKLY.
gstv87
gstv87
let me guess....
windows 10?
Eliaquim
Eliaquim
@Tai_MT I always turn it off when I'm not using it. But I don't understand what you said. You are telling me to not turn it off? I have some friends that do that, but I'm afraid to pay to much the light bill :S

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

grief... lol... I keep seeing request for MZ versions of MV plugins. this is why I haven't moved over and just MZ for my MV project.
Egg-sitting minigame is coming along nicely. Are you a bad enough dino to keep all these raptor eggs warm?

I forgot to post the animated version of the previous map I was working on. I'm still arguing with myself on if I like the stark blue ground better than the undergrowth ground used on the waterfall map. Hmm...
now that fmod is free for indie(<200k revenue), it would be interesting to see someone add fmod support for rpg maker
Can't say I can't promise progress on a project just yet. But I can say I had fun databasing tonight. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sulthorne