RPG Maker Forums

MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
I like it, but it looks a bit too human. I would assume the body build, like muscle mass, to be different from humans.
Finnuval
hiddenone
hiddenone
A fur texture would be a nice addition, since right now he looks pretty slick instead of furry. For a first real try it's pretty good though! :)
Finnuval
Finnuval
@hiddenone Thanks! Yeah fur... how did I miss that?! :blink:
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Being the worst person imaginable ( :LZSexcite:), my first thought was him saying, "That's a nice bone you have there, is that for me? " :LZSwink: ...Actually I'm lying my awful brain definitely was way more suggestive about it. :kaoback: I'm no judge of furries, nor guys so er... No real advice on the art. Just wanted to say something awkward.
Finnuval
Finnuval
@ImaginaryVillain none of us should be the judge of anything :p But the fact that it took your brain somewhere (shudder) at least says it does something artwise lol
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
My brain goes a lot of awkward places, usually at the same time. I'm probably crazy, but the others tell me I'm sane and they'd never lie to me. :LZSexcite:
Finnuval
Finnuval
@ImaginaryVillain Those voices may not be real... but at least they come up with some great ideas xD
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Shhhh! Don't say it too loudly, they'll get a big head and I'll never hear the end of it. :LZSskeptic:
RachelTheSeeker
RachelTheSeeker
@MushroomCake28, what does a good anthro design look like to you? I am kinda surprised by the loincloth-jockstrap combo from my POV, but I get the gladitorial look Finn was going for. I've seen and drawn enough furry art to tell you many, many people draw in this style.
Finnuval
Finnuval
@RachelTheSeeker Yeah not to fond of the jockstrap look myself haha though I love the loincloth - back tot he drawing table for me lol
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
I really don't know haha, maybe larger thorax? More muscle mass in general?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

With every new day I'm working on more and more exciting stuff, how can I even control my own hype?
Angry kitten at the vet tries to sound scary but not doing a very good job of it.

Project Recruitment Threads be like: "Just need an artist, mapper, coder, musician and writer! I will put them all together myself." That's not a project team, that's you wanting other people to make everything for you.
I'm a little blurry, hopefully not 18+.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urboyjr