CraneSoft
CraneSoft
Plot twist: That player is actually me.
ItsAri
ItsAri
*Looks at FE3H Permadeath mode* Hmmm...
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
@CraneSoft, sorry to hear if you encounter such an experience. The player should understand another players too.
CraneSoft
CraneSoft
@Kupotepo If you couldn't tell I was simply joking. Most players don't really mean what they say whenever they overreact/gets killed at a game.
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
@CraneSoft, I do not honestly. :biggrin: I thought you had a bad day. Yeah, the loud minority voice of insensitive are fun for me, but not for you. However, sometimes the devs are being storeborn to change their way too. I see both happened. In this times, everything is possible.
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
And the game is pso2 story mode. In which literally the difficulty choice is casual and hardcore, nothing in between.
Jenova
Jenova
*Balance game*
Player: Why did *overpowered character* get a nerf? So unfair!
Other player: Ah-ha! *underpowered character* got a buff! Loser!
*Community explodes*
Poryg
Poryg
Raises difficulty, or artificial difficulty? :p
Case 1 would make the "Game sucks" unjustified, case 2 would make it poorly balanced.
CraneSoft
CraneSoft
@Poryg I raised the difficulty from 0 (default) to 9 (highest) cz' why not, the same enemies I OHKO-ed earlier suddenly gets turns faster than me, do triple damage and put me in my place. :p Not trying to justify anything, though.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Good grief am I ever so dusty on music creation. Never move, gentleman and ladies!
After waiting for several months to observe the results of vaccines, I finally decided to go for Comirnaty, because now my job needs me to either be vaccinated or take a regular testing every 2 weeks(240 HKD per test), and it seems to me that Comirnaty is safe enough in my case :)
So, to create multiple faces one needs to first export, then import, over and over... who came up with this weird mechanism...
Away from home now since it reduce COVID spread
I hate doing voice over videos but people said they like hearing about the details.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raigonex05