CraneSoft
CraneSoft
Plot twist: That player is actually me.
ItsAri
ItsAri
*Looks at FE3H Permadeath mode* Hmmm...
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
@CraneSoft, sorry to hear if you encounter such an experience. The player should understand another players too.
CraneSoft
CraneSoft
@Kupotepo If you couldn't tell I was simply joking. Most players don't really mean what they say whenever they overreact/gets killed at a game.
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
@CraneSoft, I do not honestly. :biggrin: I thought you had a bad day. Yeah, the loud minority voice of insensitive are fun for me, but not for you. However, sometimes the devs are being storeborn to change their way too. I see both happened. In this times, everything is possible.
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
And the game is pso2 story mode. In which literally the difficulty choice is casual and hardcore, nothing in between.
Jenova
Jenova
*Balance game*
Player: Why did *overpowered character* get a nerf? So unfair!
Other player: Ah-ha! *underpowered character* got a buff! Loser!
*Community explodes*
Poryg
Poryg
Raises difficulty, or artificial difficulty? :p
Case 1 would make the "Game sucks" unjustified, case 2 would make it poorly balanced.
CraneSoft
CraneSoft
@Poryg I raised the difficulty from 0 (default) to 9 (highest) cz' why not, the same enemies I OHKO-ed earlier suddenly gets turns faster than me, do triple damage and put me in my place. :p Not trying to justify anything, though.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Unpopular opinion: I always consider my players as my guinea pig for my experiment (my game) :p
Error brain.exe is not responding. Shutdown and run pillow.exe and bed.exe instead?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr