RPG Maker Forums

Kupotepo
Kupotepo
Do you still make the tutorial on C++? It is really easy to understand the way you explain. Thank you for making the videos.
??????
??????
Your doing tutorials now dude? I tried doing a few, but I hate how my voice sounds and editing the clips annoyed the hell outta me. Debated maybe doing some for the new maker if its worth spending the time on :D
Windows i7
Windows i7
Microsoft provides a good C++ compiler for Windows anyways with Visual Studio.
Poryg
Poryg
@Windows i7 Marginally slower than GCC. Also, its C compiler disallows one great C feature - dynamic sized arrays on stack.
Nevertheless, it's slower. Partially due to worse optimization, partially due to using cdecl instructions instead of POSIX.
Poryg
Poryg
@Kupotepo Haven't made any tutorials for a while. Unfortunately I'm not one of the people that were blessed with nearly infinite time with the whole corona virus shenanigan. :D
Lately I've been busy, so no tutorials are up.
Poryg
Poryg
@?????? Well, ever since Soulpour deleted his youtube channel, there was nobody who would do any tutorial. So I did some. Got stuck with them for a bit though. :D
Reactions: ??????
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
@Poryg, I am just playing with you. :stickytongue: I know everyone is busy to survival and many people losing jobs. I hope the virus doesn't effect your country's economy that much.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"Signature characters" - the mascots of your game. Cute, quirky, lovable, recognizable.
i.e.
Kirby, Disgaea prinnies, creepers, Sonic, Mario, DQ slimes, pikachu (all starters), chocobos.

You see what I'm saying.
Getchu one.
Made a video showcasing a plugin that changes the animation rate for animated tiles in our games.

(Plugin by Caethyril )
I guess if you're just going solo dev, minimize features is better choice.
As close as possible, now I draw all of them with little by little needle sticking.
Welp, back to the drawing board...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avaroy