RPG Maker Forums

Riazey
Riazey
If it's any condolences as an artist who is learning js I constantly look over to my fiance and screech " I JUST FINISHED CODING THIS X BIT" and he responds about the same as my art shrieks =v=
standardplayer
standardplayer
XD My wife is used to me suddenly seeing me leap from my seat and growl "YESS" through gritted teeth, when I get my code working like I want. But seriously, I was just explaining this to someone the other day. You can work all night on code, get a TON of things done, and actually have nothing to physically show, whereas art's process is highly visible
Archeia
Archeia
The pains of UI making :(
ロリ先輩
ロリ先輩
I think showing tangible progress as a programmer is easier than you make it sound, but it's really about visibly tracking progress, through tickets, checklists, or frequent demos. It's all about working in earlier kinds of integration testing and user testing.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Feel free to check out our "Touch the Stars" gamejam submission, "Starlight, Starbright!"
just finished playing one shot. im kinda disappointed with return the sun ending ngl. i was hoping there would be some after credits scene that would play with my emotions
So apparently the surprise Google Search page browser game saves your progress when you close the browser.

This really makes me miss the golden age of Flash gaming.
ohh man im ending oneshot now (im doing the last stepping puzzle rn) and the music is so...sad...like...ive been thinking recently about how fast moments pass and...my anxious thoughts combined with that music and nostalgia...like...im comfortably sad...and want to cry internally
We're playing one of the Touch the Stars game jam entries, come join us!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pliskin