RPG Maker Forums

Dalph
Dalph
Happy 4th July.
Better stay at home with this pandemic and spend some quality time with family or friends.
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
I'm going to climb the mountain and watch the neighbor's annual pissing contest over who has the most money to buy fireworks from the best vantage available. I'd say it was for social distancing purposes, but the truth is I'm just antisocial, so I'll watch the climax of their respective parties (both of which I was invited to) from a distance just as I have the last two years since I moved here.
Hollow 1977
Hollow 1977
I agree. We had something crazy happen in Alabama. Teens were doing corona virus parties where one person has corona and the others bet money on who will get it first. I one who catches gets the money.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

just mechin' around this morning - MZ edit, feel free to use, must own MZ
I think it is absolutely adorable how Korone says "Eekum Bokum" and the fact she seems so amused by it. :LZSproud:

Justice is "Just ice" without a space
Hi, I was only a silent reader for years, finally I decided to create an account. Greetings all. :)
Hello guys im new here an i hope i can learn something. I am work actully on my own Plugin for a Tactical Grid Based Battle System.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mussman