RPG Maker Forums

Devildimos
Devildimos
Ah... I just forgot. I am too calm and drink too much Japanese tea to get possessed anyway. :(
What a shame. I was about to get excited being possessed by this adorable ghost. Who knows what would happen.
fluffymonster
fluffymonster
Probably cute misadventures where they'll make really warm tea. :kaojoy:
Devildimos
Devildimos
Ah? Can it possess you and make me that really warm Japanese tea? :guffaw:
Would be useful having a cutie ghost like that around. :p
fluffymonster
fluffymonster
I mean, you'll need to take into consideration that it doesn't eat, so it'll probably taste bad lol
Devildimos
Devildimos
I just imagined a little ghost swimming in my tea instead of the actual tea bag. Would the water still be clear, Pink? or many murky brown? :D
fluffymonster
fluffymonster
It could be sparkly. :kaopride:
CraneSoft
CraneSoft
I wouldn't mind a pet like that. :kaoblush:
Devildimos
Devildimos
Eh? Sparkly like in Twilight? I pass... I can just imagine my ugly face and than adding sparkles! :kaojoy:
fluffymonster
fluffymonster
They're not a vampire, silly. The don't have a vampire cape on.
fluffymonster
fluffymonster
@CraneSoft Ikr~? It's cute. :kaopride:I'm like tempted to make more of them lol
Devildimos
Devildimos
*Cleaning his fangs* Vampire Capes? Huh... I guess I got to adjust something here. *starts looking in his closet*
fluffymonster
fluffymonster

The ghostie wants to suck your blood!
Finnuval
Finnuval
Now it's even cuter! Lol
fluffymonster
fluffymonster
I'm gonna spend a year just on cosmetics for these little guys lmao
Devildimos
Devildimos
I would not mind collecting them lol
Finnuval
Finnuval
Oh oh I sense a Ghostemon game in the making lol
fluffymonster
fluffymonster
It's actually the main character of a short I'm working on, but I'm super tempted to make a school of ghosts lmao
Finnuval
Finnuval
Do it! Do it! Do it! XD
Devildimos
Devildimos
Well, you could make like collectibles in a game like cards where you can add your cuteness :p
fluffymonster
fluffymonster
I'm doing the 1 map, 10 events, 10 variables challenge and I've limited myself to 10 items. I can have one more, though! XD So I just might add another one or make room for another one lol.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just saw in a manga an interesting mechanic - setting up a stationary teleport beacon that one can go to no matter where one is in a dungeon. I think it'll work with a similar setup to how I did my airship transition.

Ooh what if you could set up multiple beacons and choose from a list of the beacons you set up?

Hmm...
Actor2_1 added!

Is the running performance of MZ output to Android platform smoother than MV output?
FINALLY GOT ALL 120 STARS IN SUPER MARIO 64!!!

Ok i got the model New and I will develop a little more, I think my SV is not beautiful yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boris-ko