RPG Maker Forums

Finnuval
Finnuval
Nope...not going to respond...
Oh dayum xD
Whatever I LOVE it!
standardplayer
standardplayer
This took a ridiculous amount of work. This is so many times the scale of anything I've ever done, and the quality.....doubly so. You deserve a high five so hard that both of our hands would disintegrate and fade away into the wind, and this track would play as everyone watched the dust blow away into the horizon, with Lumens in the distance
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Thanks, both of you! Yeah, I really wanted to capture the majestic feeling someone would get not only in the city, but also as the character gazes upon the city from a distant hill. This of course will require an artist to capture that beautiful and majestic picture with a picture hahaha xD. @Finnuval :p
Finnuval
Finnuval
I have no clue what you are talking about :p
standardplayer
standardplayer
Oh I got the gazing from afar feeling without a doubt, i wasn't just being goofy. You spoke very clearly with this composition, your voice was very strong. Good job ;)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! What are you thankful for? I'm thankful that I no longer have PTSD, and that I get to enjoy a good meal with my mom and stepdad! It might not be the same as before COVID, but at least I still get to enjoy the holiday!

Made another map, this one even has a cool moving waterfall. I'll have an animated GIF later whenever I'm done adding stuff. :LZSwink:
Back here again?! RPG MAKER, I can't quit you. :kaosigh:
um... why didn't anyone tell how easy it is to add motions to Sideview battlers? I literally copied the last one, changed the name and index, said where it should play, and boom... I've got intro motions.
Lately when I listen to 1970s songs, I always think that the "real world" is still at mid 70s. What we experience now is a futuristic dream. With this point of view, even 80s and 90s looks super futuristic. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
broiderers