RPG Maker Forums

Finnuval
Finnuval
Nope...not going to respond...
Oh dayum xD
Whatever I LOVE it!
standardplayer
standardplayer
This took a ridiculous amount of work. This is so many times the scale of anything I've ever done, and the quality.....doubly so. You deserve a high five so hard that both of our hands would disintegrate and fade away into the wind, and this track would play as everyone watched the dust blow away into the horizon, with Lumens in the distance
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Thanks, both of you! Yeah, I really wanted to capture the majestic feeling someone would get not only in the city, but also as the character gazes upon the city from a distant hill. This of course will require an artist to capture that beautiful and majestic picture with a picture hahaha xD. @Finnuval :p
Finnuval
Finnuval
I have no clue what you are talking about :p
standardplayer
standardplayer
Oh I got the gazing from afar feeling without a doubt, i wasn't just being goofy. You spoke very clearly with this composition, your voice was very strong. Good job ;)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

To be released 2021/10/21
Now that I made this "What the MZ RTP is missing" spreadsheet it's itching me to fill some the gaps D:
Aaaaand I completely forgot about the RMMV Chicken Rave my brother decided to implement in a parody of my VERY FIRST UNFINISHED project. We could not escape the chicken rave... The chickens would block the ladder...
I love how I can look up a problem I'm having with my game, find a post from like six years ago that addresses the issue, and the solution provided still works in RPG Maker.
It's times like those that my life feels really easy XD
Change costumes with equipment!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Renagade4lyfe