RPG Maker Forums

Finnuval
Finnuval
ofcourse it will :)
Sharm
Sharm
It's an awesome style to emulate. Even the failures I've seen generally turn out interesting.
Avery
Avery
Mucha is one of my favourite artists ever. I have some old pieces where I tried to emulate some of the features I love, but I've grown a lot since then and I want to try again :3
Sharm
Sharm
I learned about him pretty late. My introduction was actually art from CLAMP that emulated the style. I was pretty surprised to find out that my favorite CLAMP illustrations were all heavily inspired by Mucha.
Avery
Avery
I came to mucha from learning about that period in general when I looked up the pictures of the Elfen Lied Intro - those are recreations of Klimt's work. I like that one as well, but I prefer Muchas work.
Finnuval
Finnuval
I can never get the floral paterns right... Which kinda is a big part lol
Avery
Avery
I have not yet decided which type of flowers I do... while I love white lilys, they might be out of place as they are usually used as grave flowers. I have the lady and her dress though and a sketch of how I'll layout the background.
Finnuval
Finnuval
I love white lillys lol
'The 4 flowers' might give you some ideas though
Guardinthena
Guardinthena
Alphonse Mucha is one of my favorite artists! I've contemplated creating mucha-styled character busts for my menu before but never even tried. Suppose I was intimidated to try to emulate the style as much as I love it. I am curious to see how yours comes out!
Avery
Avery
Thanks! I had a look at those yet, but it's still difficult to decide^^
Avery
Avery
Finnuval
Finnuval
yeah every flower in that style is beautiful from lilly to rose xD
Finnuval
Finnuval
Loving the concept sketch btw!
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
Who is Mucha? *scratch my head*
Sharm
Sharm
An Art Nouveau artist. Google the name, and have fun looking at all the pretties.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Have you ever had the problem of not knowing how to name your game?
I tried to draw it to keep the aspect ratio of 48*48
It doesn't look good, but I'm not sure if there are other ways to render larger characters. and then maintain the sharpness or not
SF_Enemy1_6 added!
index.php

Just thought I'd share how my battlers are looking for my 4 main characters. From left to right... Ashlyn the brave fighter, Lizzabelle the peaceful mage, Suki the thief, Saedra the not-so-peaceful mage.

pLZHVLI.png
Power to the Game Make!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
azizbelfaidi