RPG Maker Forums

ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
I can't wait to see what unholy abominations the randomize option makes with the offset function around. :LZSexcite:
ScorchedGround
ScorchedGround
Finally I can use Eyes for ears and noses for mouths!
CraneSoft
CraneSoft
Jokes aside, it is actually a great function for the lazy to have to generate unique NPC faces but I'll be lying to say if I am not dreading about the fact someone are gonna make an entire main cast with it. :D
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
But this function already existed, it was just a bottle of alcohol, and an open copy of Photoshop. :LZSwink:
Trihan
Trihan
Man, the RTP hate is real. XD I don't mind RTP/character generator casts if the story and gameplay are good.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Some of us just have access to better other graphics, so the RTP doesn't interest us. But memeing is always fun, no disrespect to those that are forced have the privilege of using it. :LZSwink:
CraneSoft
CraneSoft
I doubt many particularly hate RTP, it's just that I don't find any appeal in them to try a game that doesn't even have original main characters, but hey, everyone is free to make their own game and no one has the right to decide what they should do with RTP. :LZSrasp: Dreading for more RTP hate threads
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
I think they're great for prototyping. And I know I would never have gotten started without them. So I won't make fun of them too much... But I treat them like my dirty little secret, I go to great lengths to hide the fact my game is made in RM. Just to dodge the overwhelming stigma it has. :kaoswt:
CraneSoft
CraneSoft
IMO as long as people who's not that familiar with RM wouldn't be able tell it is RTP at first glance, that's already good enough. If they are an avid RM player that could spot the tiniest of details...well they probably seen way worse and wouldn't mind anyway. :kaojoy:
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
You would think that, but early on I showed a RM style version of my game to assorted friends, family and strangers... Since I just said I go to great pains to hide it's made in RM, you can probably guess how it went. :kaoswt:
CraneSoft
CraneSoft
Maybe it's just me but people who would frown at a game just because it's RM probably wouldn't be part of your target audience to begin with...they'll find out when they download anyway. :kaoswt2:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

just mechin' around this morning - MZ edit, feel free to use, must own MZ
I think it is absolutely adorable how Korone says "Eekum Bokum" and the fact she seems so amused by it. :LZSproud:

Justice is "Just ice" without a space
Hi, I was only a silent reader for years, finally I decided to create an account. Greetings all. :)
Hello guys im new here an i hope i can learn something. I am work actully on my own Plugin for a Tactical Grid Based Battle System.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mussman