RPG Maker Forums

fluffymonster
fluffymonster
I realized just recently that on the Tileset tab, there's a "Passage" option.
The Stranger
The Stranger
F9 (I think it's F9) lets you manipulate variables and switches during test play.
The Stranger
The Stranger
@Lemonrice Yeah, pressing F9 brings up a menu during test play that allows you to alter variables and switches. It's really handy when you don't want to play through long sections of gameplay just to see if a variable or switch based mechanic works correctly.
Lemonrice
Lemonrice
oh my god this would have been so insanely useful when i created the sanity levels :kaocry: i just.... i think i have to lay down now and process this xD
tale
tale
Possible to test out entire contents of an event page by Ctrl+A (Select all) then Ctrl+R. (Test)
Quexp
Quexp
@fluffymonster - I just checked it out. It looks like it'd be handy for blocking the edge of a stage or stairs. Have you used it for anything yet?
Quexp
Quexp
@The Stranger - Oh my gosh, I just tried it out and that will be a HUGE timesaver! Thanks for sharing that. :D
fluffymonster
fluffymonster
@Quexp Yup, I used it for trees and other things I want the character to be able to be in front of. It's very handy, considering I was using event to block them off originally lol.
Quexp
Quexp
This one's simple but I add an event next to wherever I'm starting my character if I want gold/items/etc. right away to save time.
Quexp
Quexp
@fluffymonster - I'll definitely be messing around with that! It might be handy to let my player walk next to a pool table without a huge gap.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Baby tiger gets a belly rub! ^.^
Ami
--- Friendship System ---

(F.Mage and F.Healer's FP is 100)
F.Mage: We did it! we can beat the monster easily!
F.Healer: With the Friendship System,we got stronger thanks to you F.Mage (Hugging)
F.Mage: (Blushing) Ahh...don't say like that. we are Best Friend Forever.
(In Distand)
M.Mage: They look happy...
M.Healer: Yeah...always like that...
This new screen transfer looks wild! :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alez1314