RPG Maker Forums

standardplayer
standardplayer
I hear you, but this application isn't easily 'updatable' (a word?). Not in terms of adding new features. A little change to the core application could break all your projects
Schlangan
Schlangan
Yes, for pixi and node.js I understand. For the generator offsets/gradients or the plugin dropdown commands, however... :D
Dalph
Dalph
But MV is 5 years old, man, they cannot update it forever, especially coding wise, YF left and all his plugins might break.
The support for MV was 3+ years which was still much better than all the other versions.
The Stranger
The Stranger
I'm sticking with your extended generator for the forseeable future. Why would I give up a gen that lets me layer parts, use any colour I want, use any part I want (male parts for females, etc), have multiple base bodies, and also has offset commands, for anything other than a massive improvement? xD
nio kasgami
nio kasgami
This is simply doesn't work in the rpg maker market policy.

NOR any one time paid products. (except Clip studio paint who have an increasing market)
nio kasgami
nio kasgami
The reason why 'updates' work is because they offers the engine for free but request royalties. OR offers a subscription based program to add an constant budget.

Remind updating an engine cost money and where does they get the budget? from the Rpg maker Sales. (well part of it)
nio kasgami
nio kasgami
Remind you Rpg maker MV was updated for almost FREE it was kept updated by the community (core script wise) not engine wise. If this was subscription based you could pay for constant update. But not when it's a one time purchase. The budget will run out.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Baby tiger gets a belly rub! ^.^
Ami
--- Friendship System ---

(F.Mage and F.Healer's FP is 100)
F.Mage: We did it! we can beat the monster easily!
F.Healer: With the Friendship System,we got stronger thanks to you F.Mage (Hugging)
F.Mage: (Blushing) Ahh...don't say like that. we are Best Friend Forever.
(In Distand)
M.Mage: They look happy...
M.Healer: Yeah...always like that...
This new screen transfer looks wild! :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JankeyGamez