RPG Maker Forums

Sharm
Sharm
Ah, congrats on finding a place! I hope so too.
MikePjr
MikePjr
I'm feeling better after spending the last couple of days sweating and sleeping.
I woke up in a puddle of sweat.. my chills were gone, my muscles had stopped hurting.
All i've got left mainly is sinus issues and a cough..
I think the worst of it is over.
Sharm
Sharm
Yay! Most people don't know this for some reason, but unless a fever is too high, they're actually a good thing. They're one of the ways your body kills off an infection. I've been really worried, I'm glad you're on the mend.
MikePjr
MikePjr
I had a slight relapse a moment ago.
All the sudden i got really light headed, and tingly all over.. and i couldn't feel anything.
I freaked out a little.
It didn't last long.
I started sweating again, and started feeling better.
My temperature has been a steady 100 degrees Fahrenheit .. or about 37.8 degrees Celsius.
So i was pushing it to a higher tempt.. and i think it helps.
Sharm
Sharm
Make sure it stays below 103 and you should be fine. 103 is where your brain starts to boil, which is why high fevers are a problem.
MikePjr
MikePjr
This is worse than the flu.. and every time I start to feel better, I end up feeling worse.
Sharm
Sharm
When do you get the test results?
MikePjr
MikePjr
Maybe in a week.
Sharm
Sharm
Ugh, so long it's almost pointless. I'm really worried for you. But then, it's not like the hospitals are a great place to get better right now either. Do you have someone nearby who can check in on you in case you take a turn for the worse?
MikePjr
MikePjr
Yeah, our neghbors have been checking on us.
Sharm
Sharm
That's good at least. I wish I could do something to help, but words alone can't really do much. I hope you feel better soon.
MikePjr
MikePjr
I feel.. okayish... my body aches.. back hurts.. sinuses are driving me crazy.. i think i'm getting through the worst of it.. it's hard to tell though.
Last time i thought i was getting through it, it came back and hit me extra hard.
Sharm
Sharm
I've been sick like that before. It'd be easier to not go back and forth, the roller coaster makes things uncertain. Any time my sinuses are giving me problems I breathe through a hot wet washcloth for a bit. It's like breathing in steam but a little faster.
MikePjr
MikePjr
I think i'm about over it now.
I can't even lay in bed anymore.. i keep sweating.. and i don't feel cold anymore.
Sitting at my computer now.
Sharm
Sharm
I hope so! It sure sounds like you've had it rough.
MikePjr
MikePjr
In the hospital icu trying to get over covid
Been here since Saturday
Sharm
Sharm
Ah, I was really hoping it wasn't true, but I was fairly certain you had it. I've been praying for you. I'm glad you were at least able to get diagnosed and are receiving treatment.
MikePjr
MikePjr
Not only did i catch covid, it caused me to catch pneumonia in my lungs.
On an oxygen machine.
Lungs need time to strengthen
Sharm
Sharm
I'm not surprised that you have pneumonia with all of this. It sounds really exhausting and scary. The thing that will help the most right now is to try to keep in mind that this is temporary, it'll make it a little more bearable. You can be more stubborn than covid, and if you do things will get better, especially now that you're getting properly treated. I'll keep praying for you.
MikePjr
MikePjr
Im heading home today.
I'm way better.
Finally got past this.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm just so close to replacing LUK with a different stat, maybe DEX but we'll see.
Slapped together a title screen and working on some dungeon clutter + portraits for Dubhghaill and Einar. Usual CW for minor body horror wrt Einar
QVLJIgD.png

OaPcYUy.png

r55FiUJ.png

EIgO94y.png
cT1V4nb.png
>studying for months for an exam
>does exam
>waits 3 months for the results to come out
>me trying to login, incorrect password
>I get recovery password
>me trying to login, incorrect password

What the heck. As a son of a Karen, I'm going to file a few complaints.
Apparently Amazon Prime users get free Genshin Impact stuff like primogems and whatnot every month, but I'm not sure I ever want to fall into the abyss of F2P ever again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AryaMaster