RPG Maker Forums

Eliaquim
Eliaquim
Today is the day!! I almost put my kitchen on fire too! xD
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
Today, we have a kitchen facet replaced. It is two persons jobs.
Finnuval
Finnuval
Write it dow... We are so going to use that eventually! ;)
Cythera
Cythera
I mean, it's a Monday in 2020...what was I expecting? XD
(Yes @Finnuval ! It must be incorporated somehow!)
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
@Cythera, what popcorn favor do you like?
lianderson
lianderson
This one is most saddened by your recent situation mortal. Fate shall soon be addressed through the communication of knives. Expect positive results. Good day human, we pray you do not suffer this unneeded horror of loss of corn ever again.
Finnuval
Finnuval
You go stabby stabby at it ill cast DOOM and see it burn xD
Cythera
Cythera
@Kupotepo I just like good Ole buttered popcorn!
And, Um, thanks, mysterious alien creature? :3 lianderson reminds me of that super OP character in books that defies universal laws - we all know one!
Finnuval
Finnuval
That or the wizard of Ozz :p

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

People laughed at me when I said that Activision Blizzard would get bought up by another company if they didn't fire their execs. Now their value has dipped so much Microsoft is willing to buy the company, likely followed by some heavy terminations if they want to purify the current toxic image of Activision Blizzard.
Pro tip: don't be this person.1642536788532.png
ok hear me out here: if the only way my brain can describe things is like with colors is this normal? Like I've described a smell as "dark green and fuzzy" and a taste as "dark blue" like is this a normal thing that happens to people or am I just going insane?? o.0
I'm sitting here, programming, when suddenly, in the distance, I hear a deep booming shout, "Dovahkiin". In an instant, my mind and body is pulling me away, my fingers twitch and notepad++, almost by itself, turns off. The Steam starts to rise and a big green play button appers and I am teleported to Skyrim, because, I am, the Dragonborn! 200 hours played last three weeks, omg o_O

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anakin_Nakamura