RPG Maker Forums

Finnuval
Finnuval
Haha husbands... They are all the same lol
Finnuval
Finnuval
My hubbies response to the battlers I made : 'nice' and 'is that all of them?' so... Yeah Just saying lol
Guardinthena
Guardinthena
It's good to hear I'm not alone! He says stuff like this, or is so 'eh' I want to scream. It's one reason why I started posting to the forums more. I needed input and I wasn't getting the advice I felt I needed.
Guardinthena
Guardinthena
I've been meaning to ask how did you donthe battlers? Pen and paper or on a tablet?
Finnuval
Finnuval
Haha yeah husbands... Ugh.

I did them on tablet but im a traditional artist by origin so I guess that kinda shows xD
lianderson
lianderson
Evening human, this one is most displeased in your husband's current actions. Sacrifices shall now be made in order to straighten his resolve in the understanding of human connections through the method of story and lessen the value of focused nostalgia and twisting. Good day, and may the dark one watch over you.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Wait.. Are you saying your game isn't up to the same level as a famous franchise worked on by hundreds of people?! Pfft! Wow! What a let down. :LZSangel: Definitely do better.
:rheh:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

just mechin' around this morning - MZ edit, feel free to use, must own MZ
I think it is absolutely adorable how Korone says "Eekum Bokum" and the fact she seems so amused by it. :LZSproud:

Justice is "Just ice" without a space
Hi, I was only a silent reader for years, finally I decided to create an account. Greetings all. :)
Hello guys im new here an i hope i can learn something. I am work actully on my own Plugin for a Tactical Grid Based Battle System.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mussman