RPG Maker Forums

Kes
Kes
I followed Slip into Ruby for quite a while, but then ran out of spare time to continue. Never picked up on Jump into Javascript as I decided not to go for MV. Might pick it up again for MZ - if it's still applicable to that engine.
Kes
Kes
Whether, though, you can get an even halfway accurate picture from this post is questionable. Purely random who sees it.
Reactions: Trihan
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
@Trihan, I did not know that you teach Javascript too. I will learn from you thank you. That is a con of a big community. Everyone did different stuff and that person disappears in the crowd.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Never even knew about them. A bit late now, but they sure would have been helpful back when I was learning. I suspect the problem here is one more of advertising than content.
Trihan
Trihan
Any suggestions on how I can raise awareness of them? They're already pinned in their respective forums and I think my sig size is already against the rules. :p
jkweath
jkweath
I haven't followed them but I need to catch up on your Jump into Javascript series. I'm wanting to learn more about Javascript before MZ's launch, not sure how much of your series will apply to MZ but I bet it's still very useful!
Trihan
Trihan
Probably a fair chunk of it. I can't see the core scripts changing *that* much. A lot of them will be written more efficiently using ES6 syntax but the engine itself is going to work roughly the same way as it did before.
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
The new features in ES6 = JavaScript let/ JavaScript const/ Array.find()/ Array.findIndex() /Exponentiation (**) (EcmaScript 2016)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

To composers out there, what are atleast 4 instruments overall I need to have to make my music not feeling empty? I'm here stuck trying to make my own battle music but it kinda sounds... Not intense?
My computer broke yesterday, so no RPG maker for at least a week until I can get it repaired. :(
Just wanted to share how my game won 1st place in a game jam for itch.io. Everyone else used Unreal, Unity, GMS2, Godot, etc but I used RPG Maker 2003 :guffaw: It just shows that you can create a good game and it doesn't matter which engine you use
Working on cutscenes~

if your game is the first (or ONLY) in a series and still has a colon in its title, you are a bad person and I hate you...... jk.

who could ever hate BETWEEN: TWO SOULS?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lobsterknees