RPG Maker Forums

Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
Be careful what you believe, even when it comes to journalists. They aren't above bias, they aren't above manipulating you to suite that bias. This happens frequently, and while they blast their moral panic hysterics for weeks and weeks, retractions like these are slipped in at midnight by obscure outlets (cnn who wrote many stories on this subject has yet to make a retraction at all) and never addressed again.
The Stranger
The Stranger
I've heard about these, too. Well, I heard a 30 year old man died after attending a Covid party in Texas. No idea if it's true. I guess it sounds true enough in these times, and it reinforces the belief that everyone but you is stupid. I wouldn't be surprised if some have already assumed that these Covid parties are somehow linked to Trump and Trump voters. xD
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
A nurse in Texas did claim that, but an investigation while contact-tracing the man she had claimed told her that turned up no evidence that said party actually existed. So either it was a hoax, or the party was super secret and good enough to cover its tracks so thoroughly a concerted medical/police investigation into it couldn't turn up a trace, just like the investigations in Alabama where the story originated.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Just fearmongering. It's as bad as the fake treatments and cures.
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
Why medias mixed the journalists and the political commentators? Viewership even in the internet. They are in different major of study. I did not know that you can study both poltical science and journalism. It called Political journalism.
The Stranger
The Stranger
@Kupotepo That's all modern media outlets seem to do anymore. Every article I read, unless it's about something totally mundane, is just a journalist shoehorning their politics and beliefs into whatever they're writing about.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Gameboy Tiles, Cure Writer's Block, Animations on Menu, Generate Tasks | RPG Maker News #40

How would you judge a game you played? Art/Graphics? Story? Gameplay?
Learn MV sales goal = 2%
NSFW game sales goal = 2500% (no jokes) :guffaw:
After gathering, sorting out & reconsidering hundreds of enemy battlers over the last two das, finally my favorite part begins: Inventing names and lore for them all :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonTonyPepperoni