RPG Maker Forums

Waifus69
Waifus69
Most people don’t, the people that do most likely do it because they want to support the dev.
HexMozart88
HexMozart88
All right. I'm just trying to see if there would be interest, because I'm trying to see how much to charge for my game. One friend recommended the pay-what-you-want model, but if no one's going to pay, might as well make it free. On the other hand, though, I don't want it to be too expensive so that no one downloads it.
fluffymonster
fluffymonster
I'll come back and pay money if I like the game.
The Stranger
The Stranger
I do. Depends on how much I can afford, how much I like what I'm buying, and how much I respect the person\group I'm giving the money to. I always pay something, though.
Finnuval
Finnuval
Black Pagan
Black Pagan
I don't work yet so I don't have my own Credit Card, But i'm definitely going to pay for a few of those Games once i do have one. If anything, I think donating $2 or above is only reasonable because Indie games need to be encouraged.
Finnuval
Finnuval
To expand a little. It depends of i know what I'm getting. If I do then usually yes, but i also Sometimes Just browse around not really knowing what I'm getting then no at first but if I like it ill pay afterwards.
Finnuval
Finnuval
As for hard pricing. Anything 5 bucks or under I might risk, anything more ill need good info on what I'm getting. Anything above 15 I really need to know what I'm getting
fluffymonster
fluffymonster
It may just be me but if it has hard pricing, I'll check to see if it's on Steam.
HexMozart88
HexMozart88
If I do hard pricing, it'll be like, 2 bucks. It's a time waster.
Finnuval
Finnuval
Well I'd pay that if im bored and want something to do and know nothing of your game.
Dororo
Dororo
Let me think a bit. In the left hand you hold your product telling me I can take it for free. In the right hand there's the same exact product, but you ask me to please insert my credit card credentials and spend a bit. For the same thing. A thing I didn't played so far... Let me think... mumble mumble... whats' my best choice... mumble...
fluffymonster
fluffymonster
How many hours of gameplay would you say it is?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just finished my first Slip into Ruby since last July! It'll be up and added to the main post tomorrow, along with a new Jump into Javascript.
to pass the time.pngTesting out making boxes and packs of items. These things are always fun to do.
Rural Japan Tiles, Giant Dragon Sprite, Paint Icons? & Game Spicy Pixel Fonts | RPG Maker News #31

just hopped into project recruitment... hoping to maybe find some artists to help with parallax maps and whatnot. I could do them myself, but I'm not really good at it so I'd prefer to stick to my strengths which is character art and SOME UI elements.
PRODUCTIVE DAY! I think I FINALLY completed all the items for part 1 of Fallen Feather, that includes the animations, the stats, the pricing, etc. for weapons, armors, key and consumables! all i need to be 100% done is write a few more descriptions (only 10 left out of the 40+ items) and to find some nice pants icons (dont ask lol).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkGamerZ