RPG Maker Forums

hiddenone
hiddenone
I should probably use them in a game at some point too. :rswt
Guardinthena
Guardinthena
Actually @FrozenNorseman and I are using them in our current projects. He had some commissioned for his game and he has posted edits on his resource thread. I have some edits of the Hine Horse sprite myself, with more variants on the way.
Conflictx3
Conflictx3
awesome! i look forward to seeing them! i was hoping my status would spring up some projects that were using them!
Guardinthena
Guardinthena
Well you have succeeded! I actually just had my project approved over in Games in Development if you wanted to keep on eye on that, titled 'Astrafalla.' No demo yet but I hope to get one out soon.
Finnuval
Finnuval
Yeah @hiddenone does great work and her Sprites deserve more use :D

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

To be released 2021/10/21
Now that I made this "What the MZ RTP is missing" spreadsheet it's itching me to fill some the gaps D:
Aaaaand I completely forgot about the RMMV Chicken Rave my brother decided to implement in a parody of my VERY FIRST UNFINISHED project. We could not escape the chicken rave... The chickens would block the ladder...
I love how I can look up a problem I'm having with my game, find a post from like six years ago that addresses the issue, and the solution provided still works in RPG Maker.
It's times like those that my life feels really easy XD
Change costumes with equipment!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vertette