RPG Maker Forums

hiddenone
hiddenone
I should probably use them in a game at some point too. :rswt
Guardinthena
Guardinthena
Actually @FrozenNorseman and I are using them in our current projects. He had some commissioned for his game and he has posted edits on his resource thread. I have some edits of the Hine Horse sprite myself, with more variants on the way.
Conflictx3
Conflictx3
awesome! i look forward to seeing them! i was hoping my status would spring up some projects that were using them!
Guardinthena
Guardinthena
Well you have succeeded! I actually just had my project approved over in Games in Development if you wanted to keep on eye on that, titled 'Astrafalla.' No demo yet but I hope to get one out soon.
Finnuval
Finnuval
Yeah @hiddenone does great work and her Sprites deserve more use :D

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A beloved family member passed away due to complication to combat COVID and diabetes. Rest in peace Grandma.
Just got FES pack for my MZ. The details of the tilesets and chars seem not very compatible with MZ rtp. Look like they are scaled up. Not saying it's bad, but just won't fit well.
I've been busy with other things lately but I'm getting back into working on stuff for my game next month. I think I'm going to fiddle with making NPC busts next, mixing and matching stuff from DLC I've purchased.
Just finished composing a boss battle theme!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim5516