RPG Maker Forums

Schlangan
Schlangan
Well, move the kitten away ^^
KakonComp
KakonComp
Giving your kitten attention may spark some extra inspiration for progress. Cats work in mysterious ways.
slimmmeiske2
slimmmeiske2
slimmmeiske2
slimmmeiske2
@KakonComp Yeah, he just wanted some attention I think. He's off playing with his sister now.
slimmmeiske2
slimmmeiske2
On the plus side, I just discovered there's a music player in Steam. Not sure how he got it to start playing, but he did xD
KakonComp
KakonComp
Cats work in mysterious ways.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Cute and clever. Your tiny kitsy is unlocking the full potential of Steam for you. :p
slimmmeiske2
slimmmeiske2
The little devil just had my laptop go into sleep mode for the second time today. Clearly he's adorable and he knows it :yamero:
Shaz
Shaz
kittens and cats quickly learn that the best place to be to get your attention is right on your keyboard.

slimmmeiske2
slimmmeiske2
@Shaz I use my laptop sitting on the sofa though.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

um... why didn't anyone tell how easy it is to add motions to Sideview battlers? I literally copied the last one, changed the name and index, said where it should play, and boom... I've got intro motions.
Lately when I listen to 1970s songs, I always think that the "real world" is still at mid 70s. What we experience now is a futuristic dream. With this point of view, even 80s and 90s looks super futuristic. :D

The GIF of this seemed too cool to bury in replies. :LZSwink:
You may have slept with my aunt... but, given the circumstances, cheers.

- Professor Ian Duncan, 2013

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuraudo123