RPG Maker Forums

Schlangan
Schlangan
Well, move the kitten away ^^
KakonComp
KakonComp
Giving your kitten attention may spark some extra inspiration for progress. Cats work in mysterious ways.
slimmmeiske2
slimmmeiske2
slimmmeiske2
slimmmeiske2
@KakonComp Yeah, he just wanted some attention I think. He's off playing with his sister now.
slimmmeiske2
slimmmeiske2
On the plus side, I just discovered there's a music player in Steam. Not sure how he got it to start playing, but he did xD
KakonComp
KakonComp
Cats work in mysterious ways.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Cute and clever. Your tiny kitsy is unlocking the full potential of Steam for you. :p
slimmmeiske2
slimmmeiske2
The little devil just had my laptop go into sleep mode for the second time today. Clearly he's adorable and he knows it :yamero:
Shaz
Shaz
kittens and cats quickly learn that the best place to be to get your attention is right on your keyboard.

ClxOC.jpg
slimmmeiske2
slimmmeiske2
@Shaz I use my laptop sitting on the sofa though.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Awright ya marshmallows! :kaopride: Here's a peek of what Alice's 8-bit Gothic gonna be like! EXPECT IT! (...in 2025?) :kaoswt:

alice_gothictiles.png
SF_People3_4 added!
index.php

Finds notes for an old side project... Oh, that's right, the two tracks that sounded really cool and gave inspiration for the big bad in that game... Spends day working on cutscene from old notes, looks okay, now lets slot in the first track... um... I did have those tracks??? It was a year or so ago but I did buy them didn't I?
CA9mtHJ.gif

Everything is really confusing for me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gruponconecta