RPG Maker Forums

The Stranger
The Stranger
Continue working on your project in whichever engine you're currently using, then start something new in MZ.
Punamaagi
Punamaagi
@The Stranger - do you mean start something new in MZ after completing my old project? In that case, I'd have to wait quite a while... given how I've barely got a demo done after a few years of fiddling with MV, haha. >.>' I reckon I might be able to work on two projects if the second one (in MZ) was something fairly simple and short, though.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Yeah. Try to focus on one thing at a time. If you split your attention between too many projects, you won't get anything done. I mean, is there a good reason why you need to move your current project over to MZ? It sounds like you've already worked on it a fair bit if you have a playable demo out. If you're using any plug-ins, none of those will be available for a while in MZ; some might not be converted at all.
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
If I abandon a project (in VXAce), it probably will not be because of MZ. But either I'm not in the mood for it or simply have no time :D
I have a different goal for MZ.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I have a tendency to immediately close folders after using them. Every day, I waste soooo much time reopening and navigating through folders again because of that.
Ok, Black Jack attempt 2: Time to die via brain hemorrhage.
I'm still looking for some people who have skills on scripts and map design if somebody read this.

My mind is dying with the effort trying to understand how scripts work, and why they are so complicated for a little brain as mine.

I just need a hero :,c

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarge_Vince