RPG Maker Forums

ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Alright adventurer, you must partake upon a great quest, to find the legendary "Infinity Duct Tape"... The journey will be perilous, it will likely require 30-40 hours of gameplay, a high quality soundtrack, and at least 3 overused tropes we'll call "companions".. But if you succeed, you will be able to duct tape two days together. You got this, I believe! :LZSwink:
  • Haha
Reactions: spec3
Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
That'd just mean I'd suffer from insomnia more than I already do :")
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Sleep is for the weak and the uncaffeinated! :kaolivid:
Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
B-but... I'm caffeine intolerant TT I don't even eat anything that'd cause it TT Why must I suffer TT
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
It's okay, the world just has balance. For every caffeine intolerant person like you, there is a person who is the living embodiment of caffeine like me. See balance! :LZSexcite:
spec3
spec3
This comment section is a wild ride of feelings. haha I'm also a caffeine fiend, but I can't have any milk if that brings any consolation :LZSsad: haha
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Imagine a world without cheese. That's basically a fate worse than death in my mind, I mean regular milk, yuck who wants that? But cheese?! That's basically Ambrosia if Ambrosia killed you slowly with clogged arteries. So er.. kind of nothing like Ambrosia but it tastes like it so close enough. :LZSexcite:
Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Lies and deceit! Milk is just failed cheese, let nobody tell you different. :kaolivid:
spec3
spec3
Hey, I can't have it, but I'm not fearful to face some consequences for a slice of cheese. haha Cheese, so close yet so distant :LZSsad:
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Not going to lie, if a block of cheese and a child were falling off a cliff but I could only save one... I would have a glorious cheese sandwich afterwards. Priorities! ;):thumbsup-right:
spec3
spec3
Well, at least I can get behind the idea. I would not like to read if you'd want a child sandwich o.o haha

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

halloween_test_img.png
Memory of a Halloween party.

SCRAP IT OR KEEP IT?
Studying more game mechanics and game design... If someone have some tips, I would be happy to read!
I finally caved and bought myself a Switch.
I'm having some trouble finding an established sub-genre to classify our current project. Effervesce Fallacy™ is loosely based on chaos theory . . . does anyone know what this sub-genre is called?
I figured I should start off with a game this (I think at least)would be easier to program. Demonstrating Card drawing for Black Jack

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scottascott