RPG Maker Forums

bgillisp
bgillisp
I made a lot of my buffs AOE actually for that reason. If they were single target they were very powerful (like 2x ATK next turn or something).
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
I put items solely for healing/recovering. I don't like the idea of using an item to maintain buff because it's limited. Even if it's also recovering hp. Because when the actor is already at full hp, it's a waste of an item as well.
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
I put buff as a skill because it lets you maintain the buff without the worry if you're going to run out of an item. It is less urgent than "heal right now or you will die in the next turn".
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
Maybe your priority is backward. Maybe it should be "what if healing item also gives buff?".

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In tomorrow's video, parallax mapping. I will touch on the palgins of the wonderful @HUDELL
Bleaching my whole head so I can dye it green. Hopefully I don't fry it all off. Pray for me.
Completed my game's menu! :LZScheeze: (Game Title: ⟁False Server)
Also showcasing Galv_ChoicePictures.js by Galv
and,
AKUNOU_Option plugins by Tsutumi Kawahara.
(More details in the video description on YouTube.)

1 million messages is approaching. The end is near! M1M is like Y2K, but forum based. It's a bug that's gonna delete all attachments when we hit 1 mil messages. At least with Y2K we had warning....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jsammmm