RPG Maker Forums

magnaangemon01
magnaangemon01
You could always start that thread yourself and see if it garners any attention.
Conflictx3
Conflictx3
Really?? I actually wasnt sure I could as a normal poster here, hmmmm I think I just might do that! Thanks!
magnaangemon01
magnaangemon01
As long as it doesn't break any forum rules, I don't see why not.
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
@Conflictx3, you should be the host. I think the moderators will be ok. But, please ask the moderators first. It will surely motivate the game makers.
KazukiT
KazukiT
I agree with Kupotepo, nothing beats some feedback and/or exposure to boost creator moral. I am also going to try to be a little more active with status updates with my game this time as opposed to my first game. That way maybe I could get 1 or 2 loyal followers for my project.
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
@KazukiT, you are the first to agree with me lol.
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
RMN runs by a certain circle of people.
RMW runs by the official company.

It wouldn't be fair to favor a certain game over another.
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
@TheoAllen, I think it is like the listing you find on the internet. It is subjective like the player preference. I think just the give people head up. People do not gain anything. I know you pun lol.
magnaangemon01
magnaangemon01
I don't see it as favoring. I see it as games getting attention. It could also bring some much needed suggestions to make them better.
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
@Kupotepo which exactly my point, RMN run by a certain circle of people. RMW isn't. It is a company. Anything they do would be considered official. If people want to start listing it themselves. Sure they may do it.
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
@TheoAllen, ok I see you refer to different business operations. Thank you for taking with me. I agree with your the laws might get involved. It is true the server coders have to create a listing UI and complicated HTTP and PHP stuff too. I still encourage @Conflictx3 to try to the proposal and let the company decides.
Conflictx3
Conflictx3
@TheoAllen while I would welcome the opinions of the officials I think listings/rankings will always boil down to an unofficial "peoples choice awards", it wouldnt be about favoring but a consensus of what resonated with the most people and why, it could even lead to discussions on project quality. tbh a little light competition would only help encourage people to polish their projects more imo
magnaangemon01
magnaangemon01
Exactly the point I was trying to portray earlier.
Conflictx3
Conflictx3
I'm gonna sit down over the next day or 2 and think how to best get the ball rolling on a thread and contacts mods! I think it'd be fun, personally I had the thought because as I work on my game I'm always wondering what are the hottest up and coming RM games so I can get inspiration when I'm stuck and need a nudge to keep working on my project.
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
@Conflictx3 in which that would be better be done in fan-sites like RMN. However, there is nothing that is stopping you from doing it yourself since you're not part of their staff, although whether if it's allowed or not, it's up to them.
RainbowGrenade
RainbowGrenade
That would be pretty cool. It would also give the spotlight to some cool games, giving us the opportunity to check them out.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Evil7 added!

I did a bit of a remake on one of the maps, also I made a particle for jumping into the portal, and one for traveling through the portal. I'll probably add more sparkles later to embellish it. :LZSwink:
Polished the animation and added details :kaojoy:
Ami
What do you think about the Wood Bridge inside of Volcano?
Yet another gaming question, i'm currently playing Last of Us 2 and want to get another game to play next but can't decide between Ghost of Tsushima, Miles Morales & Jedi Fallen Order. After the latest mandalorian i AM on a star wars kick, but i also LOVED the last spiderman game that prequels Miles Morales. Ghost of Tsushima is the bottom of my list but i heard it was AWESOME. Just want a good story & fun gameplay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdramose