Jezz that's rough buddy
*Hughs*
Hope you will get financal support and re-buy everything
magnaangemon01
magnaangemon01
Oh my. I am so sorry. What are you gonna do???:kaomad3:
PixeLockeT
PixeLockeT
I'm gonna sue. All of my art from Jr High up, gone. I have copy of games in mint condition that you can only find used now for about 1000$ per copy. Sometimes 2k$ for new depending. And that's not even a 1/100th of my stuff. I also lost all my game progresses. T ^T About 2 year worth.
magnaangemon01
magnaangemon01
Your games may be worth that much, but don't expect to get the full value. I had a "friend" still all my Pokemon cards about 16 years ago. I had all 251 Pokemon, all Legendaries were holo, and a base set Charizard. Worth $600. I got $20.
PixeLockeT
PixeLockeT
I'll fight tooth and nail for it if I have to. I really don't give a flying flip what they think it should be estimated. I want my stuff back and I wouldn't be able to buy it for 20$ or anywhere near it. Maybe I shouldn't expect it, but I am gonna fight nonetheless.
magnaangemon01
magnaangemon01
The computers and consoles you might be able to get replaced, but I wouldn't count on the games. You might get lucky, but I wouldn't count on it.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made a video showcasing a plugin that changes the animation rate for animated tiles in our games.

(Plugin by Caethyril )
I guess if you're just going solo dev, minimize features is better choice.
As close as possible, now I draw all of them with little by little needle sticking.
Welp, back to the drawing board...
Ami
--- Overused ---

Hero: (Drink 3 HP Bottle L)
F.Healer: Don't drink too much,or you got sick!
Hero: Nah,i'm okay. it's the way to repleni---
(Hero Collapse)
Hero: (Weak) Ugh...my head (Coughing Then Vomiting)
F.Healer: I told you to don't Drink 3 HP Bottle L or you're Sick. Let's go to Doctor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avaroy