RPG Maker Forums

ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Avery
Avery
I'll have a closer look later ;3 I think my favourite impressed part of the old project is how I helped myself with graphics and evented game features through a lot of things.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
I'm a big fan of the "adorable" old solutions that I thought were "so cool" at the time.... But now, now I realize it was a silly time, full of silly people, doing silly things. :LZSwink:
RainbowGrenade
RainbowGrenade
Haha, I'll have to find my old PS1 memory card. All I remember about that game was I had a weapon called "dildo" and I thought I was hilarious. :LZSlol:
Elliott404
Elliott404
Bruh.. My first game title is "Buy Milk for Mummy" in case you ever feel bad about your game.
Indinera
Indinera
My "first step" was my greatest success ever. I don't know if I'm ashamed or impressed, indeed xD

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Here's a medical question for ya: Why do I start lightly coughing after I drink coffee?
Well, someone "reviewed" my game. Didn't credit me anywhere in the video and spent 2 minutes insulting it. Going to ignore that and move on.
To cut down on map lag, I've been researching how to implement a lighting layer as a single map overlay instead of a bunch of individual lights. Hopefully I'll have a screenshot soon!
Imagine having a game broken up into a whole bunch of chapters? Like Chapter 11 should be about the party members going bankrupt.
Over 1/4th of the calendars are already out :eek: Have you already put something to a good use?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesB