RPG Maker Forums

Ossra
Ossra
I will be partially satiated when another drip of information comes in the middle of the week. I really want to tinker around with MZ ...
MrKiwi
MrKiwi
This would be faster if they didn't set up the "day" variable to go down every 5184000 frames, that's bad game making if you ask me...
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
I actually feel the opposite. A month had passed since the last time I actually went productive to make my game :(
Insomniac_Warrior
Insomniac_Warrior
I'm counting the hours here. o_O Really can't wait to try this new engine out and press its limits.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
@Ossra Same lol.
@MrKiwi LOL. Whoever designed this game called "life" should really jump on this forum to learn a thing or two about design.
  • Haha
Reactions: MrKiwi
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
@TheoAllen Are you getting MZ as soon as it releases though?
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
I have already preordered so yes.
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
Although I'm not exactly excited. I just do it because it's a new RM :p because you know "you have to buy this RM in order to use these resources" sucks.
Reactions: Shaz
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
TheoAllen is moving from VXA, now we finally have the confirmation lol! Just curious, will you port your VXA scripts to MZ?
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Ahh so you aren't moving to MZ per say, just buying the license for the assets?
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
if MZ is good, I'll be using both MZ and VXAce :p
My project is too good to be abandoned and jump to MZ. Essentially, if I'm doing MZ at all, it will be a brand new journey. Just like how you play game A and game B. Or switching to another hobby.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Ahh I see.
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
Plugin making is not my goal. I don't have a goal to compete with existing plugin dev. I just want to have a good time, in which it could resulting me making plugins as a side effect. And yes, I might start with porting a few of my scripts. For a sake of having a good time writing it.
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
I used two units to count the date of MZ release. The MZ additional information and people complain about MZ. It is really fast for me.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

People3_5 and People3_8 added!

so hopefully tomorrow i get to go home from the hospital i've been here for 5 days already and it's driving me mad. I miss my family like crazy but at least I get to use my own toiletries and my own clothes. My mom is coming to visit soon i can't wait to see her cause i miss her the most. :kaojoy:
Couple hours of work. Might use in my game as a secret find or something. Not sure. Fancy though no? :D
Holy stink, where have I been? Well, I started my temporary job this week. So less time to spend on game design... :(
Cartoonier cloud cover that better fits the art style, as well as (slightly) improved blending/fading... fading clouds when there are larger patterns is still somewhat abrupt for some reason.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
_Coby_