RPG Maker Forums

Shaz
Shaz
I'm getting my "little" brother to build it for me - that's his business. And he offered to pay for it and I can pay him when my tax return comes in later in the week, just so we can order it now and avoid the risk of any of his suppliers running out of stock. This is probably the nicest thing he's ever done for me.
Ossra
Ossra
New computer, new RPG Maker. The perfect combination! Did you nab an actual copy of Windows, or is that going to have to wait?
Shaz
Shaz
I didn't order it yet, but depending on how much the tax office likes me, I might get him to grab one while he's doing the build.
standardplayer
standardplayer
10 is still free for no reason
Shaz
Shaz
Yeah, but it has a watermark on the screens, which I eventually want to get rid of.
standardplayer
standardplayer
Huh? What do you mean watermark on what screen?
Shaz
Shaz
The unregistered version of windows 10 shows a message on the screen
Kuro DCupu
Kuro DCupu
You mean that "Activate Windows" ?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Run Script Calls & Play Unique Sound Effects With Each Skill & Item | RPG Maker News #113

Let's continue making our game in MZ! Touchfuzzy is... still eventing... though this time we may be working on eventing some tutorial stuff for our players!

I work late on the game so I sleep in then I wake up late so I have to work hard to make up for sleeping in meaning I work late again and sleep in again... what a nasty cycle.
I just had my first real fire. Dad made burgers for lunch and the grill caught fire. He tried to get water but I told him you should never put water on a grease fire. So I got him the fire extinguisher under the sink and we managed to put it out. I can still smell a little of the smoke coming from the patio, but at least it's clearing. It sure was scary though.
was rendering a video and window decided to bsod on me :D fun

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChaosEmperor