RPG Maker Forums

ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
//Looks up what that means.
Pfft, there's no pretend here. I'm everybody's favorite villain hero. :kaopride:
standardplayer
ScorchedGround
ScorchedGround
What do you mean by "had"?. I still have it on a regular basis :kaopride:
The only difference is that I can now atleast control it xD
The Stranger
The Stranger
standardplayer
standardplayer
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
That reminds me, I need to hide my birthday on FB... It's actually not super far off, nothing worse than 83953289 people I don't care about wishing me happy birthday. :kaoback: I only like people on FB who pay me money. :LZSwink:
standardplayer
standardplayer
I mean, 83953290 would be worse
The Stranger
The Stranger
@ImaginaryVillain What! You mean those 83953289 people you have as "friends" on FB aren't actually friends? :o
RainbowGrenade
RainbowGrenade
Haha, what a funny term. I had that more when I was younger and a bit when I was older. I was pmuch convinced I was trash in middle school.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
@The Stranger I still remember the day someone said, "I guess we're friends now since we're friends on FB". And I told him, "Nah man, I'll friend anybody who asks." He was so surprised, I guess to him all of that stuff actually matters, like in reality... People are silly.
The Stranger
The Stranger
@ImaginaryVillain To him, that's how friends were made. It wasn't through common interests or actually liking the other person, it was because you accepted a friend request on FB. You ruined his whole perception of how things work. xD

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

just mechin' around this morning - MZ edit, feel free to use, must own MZ
I think it is absolutely adorable how Korone says "Eekum Bokum" and the fact she seems so amused by it. :LZSproud:

Justice is "Just ice" without a space
Hi, I was only a silent reader for years, finally I decided to create an account. Greetings all. :)
Hello guys im new here an i hope i can learn something. I am work actully on my own Plugin for a Tactical Grid Based Battle System.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mussman