RPG Maker Forums

ScorchedGround
ScorchedGround
I personally would prefer if you continued the MV series for now, I really enjoyed it so far.
Since MZ is probably going to be around for atleast 5 years, you can do a series on that later on
if you decide to do so.

Then again, if it really is just a "quick detour" you might aswell do that.
In the end, it is your decision though.

But that's just my 2 cents.
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
I think you should keep doing MV. I am taking the notes and would like the complete course please. We need a strong foundation for MV to MZ lol

If you decided to do the MZ, people will ask you so much questions. I meant you see the methods and the calls. The cooperation did not post the backbone functions and structures.
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
In the end of the day, it is up to you. Please do not listen to my annoying words.

It is just my humble opinion.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Tempted to come up with a unique spell naming system....But ''Fire Magic'' and ''Fire,Fira,Firaga'' are so easily recognizable :p
Yesterday I discovered that I can copy/paste multiple commands by holding shift. I tried this when I started developing holding ctrl and when it didn't work I just copied every single command one by one. For two years.

I am in heaven now.
All right, so lesson learned. No more complicated battle systems for me.
Whew, just finished a whirlwind of deadlines. Finally a tiny break. You know...I should go update my 2020 banner now.
image_2021-06-16_153010.png

Why are barrels to difficult? xD I feel like i Barrel...y made it....eh EHHH!? :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stalingrad