RPG Maker Forums

KakonComp
KakonComp
Congratulations!
Reactions: Shaz
FiercestPixel
FiercestPixel
Nice! I just built my PC too! Needed an upgrade for MZ and Blender. It was my first build and I guess I didn't have the RAM properly installed, so it took me way longer than it should have lol. AMD or Intel? Also, what GPU you rockin?
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
Which one the stress test on you or the pc?
Shaz
Shaz
@Kupotepo - both of us!
@FiercestPixel - you sound like you assume I know tech stuff! I'll just list stuff on the invoice that sounds like it might be important.
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X CPU
Gigabyte GA-X570-UD AM4 motherboard
Gigabyte RTX2060 super video card
32GB RAM
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Wait, you do IT professionally and don't know tech stuff? Huh.. The world is truly a strange place. Nice specs though! Pretty big fan of Gigabyte for their quality.
FiercestPixel
FiercestPixel
@Shaz - I mean you built it, so yeah, I assumed you knew the basics haha. Woot woot AMD GANG! The video card is the GPU by the way :p
I've picked the RTX2060 KO because I heard rumors about them using discarded 2080Ti's die that didn't make the cut. It seems to be outperforming my brother's 2070 GPU when it comes to Blender, so I'm stoked.
Sweet build man, good luck on that stress test!
Reactions: Shaz

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Run Script Calls & Play Unique Sound Effects With Each Skill & Item | RPG Maker News #113

Let's continue making our game in MZ! Touchfuzzy is... still eventing... though this time we may be working on eventing some tutorial stuff for our players!

I work late on the game so I sleep in then I wake up late so I have to work hard to make up for sleeping in meaning I work late again and sleep in again... what a nasty cycle.
I just had my first real fire. Dad made burgers for lunch and the grill caught fire. He tried to get water but I told him you should never put water on a grease fire. So I got him the fire extinguisher under the sink and we managed to put it out. I can still smell a little of the smoke coming from the patio, but at least it's clearing. It sure was scary though.
was rendering a video and window decided to bsod on me :D fun

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gortax