RPG Maker Forums

KakonComp
KakonComp
Congratulations!
Reactions: Shaz
FiercestPixel
FiercestPixel
Nice! I just built my PC too! Needed an upgrade for MZ and Blender. It was my first build and I guess I didn't have the RAM properly installed, so it took me way longer than it should have lol. AMD or Intel? Also, what GPU you rockin?
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
Which one the stress test on you or the pc?
Shaz
Shaz
@Kupotepo - both of us!
@FiercestPixel - you sound like you assume I know tech stuff! I'll just list stuff on the invoice that sounds like it might be important.
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X CPU
Gigabyte GA-X570-UD AM4 motherboard
Gigabyte RTX2060 super video card
32GB RAM
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Wait, you do IT professionally and don't know tech stuff? Huh.. The world is truly a strange place. Nice specs though! Pretty big fan of Gigabyte for their quality.
FiercestPixel
FiercestPixel
@Shaz - I mean you built it, so yeah, I assumed you knew the basics haha. Woot woot AMD GANG! The video card is the GPU by the way :p
I've picked the RTX2060 KO because I heard rumors about them using discarded 2080Ti's die that didn't make the cut. It seems to be outperforming my brother's 2070 GPU when it comes to Blender, so I'm stoked.
Sweet build man, good luck on that stress test!
Reactions: Shaz

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Well.. I was going to post my randomly generated road experiments... But the new "Attach Files" on profile posts seems to be quite buggy. Also there's no more option to insert Imgur images. Highly unfortunate. Guess I'll give them a bit to fix it and go back to messing with stuff.
my first day back to working on my project and i'm pooped!! hope to get back in the rhythm soon!
I just came up with a very original RPG Idea. This is so well written that it might be the first RPG I actually finish making. (I’ve stopped all my projects halfway through development. I don’t think this one will be the same.)
Became a news junkie... except for those times I got inspired and published a chapter of any of my crazy stories. XD
Finally returning to one of my least favorite parts of game deving - mapping.
Me, adding new map: Okay, so this map will be the - wait...Map 501?! O.O E-excuse me?!
So, yup...breaking into the 500's for map count. Some are placeholders for now, since I haven't gotten around to actually mapping them yet. But soon. Very soon...oof, I'm scared.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tablo_Noir