RPG Maker Forums

RCXDan
RCXDan
Nope. I consider it part of the process.
The Stranger
The Stranger
That's what a community is all about. :)
ScorchedGround
ScorchedGround
No, you should never feel bad for asking for help.

As long as people ask their questions in a polite manner, I am always inclined to help.
If I am able, that is.

But you should generally try to solve the problems yourself first. You learn a lot more that way
and maybe you even surprise yourself when you actually manage to solve the problem by yourself.
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
I feel really bad and I do not want to ask. But I do not have a choice. Because I have limited ability to make a game.
KakonComp
KakonComp
Yeah never feel bad about wanting help; there are people out there willing to do just that. Some who even really enjoy the prospect of helping someone make their game better than if they had stayed silent.
Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
I need less help now but when I started I used to feel very embarrassed thinking maybe my questions were too obvious or stupid. But I didn't really have a choice. Afterwards I tried to go through as many threads I could find about similar problems. Sometimes that was enough, sometimes I still had to ask for help. You shouldn't feel bad. This forum exists to help people out ^^

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"This is the real secret to life - To be completely engaged with what you are doing in the here and now. And instead of calling it work, realize it is play."
Me: "I don't to use other engines because I'd have to do a lot of coding."

Also my desktop right now....
mycurrentdesktop.jpg

...I literally spend more time using VS Code than MZ. :kaoswt:
actually, are there any JRPG type games (I guess turn based, so not ARPGs like say, Vagrant Story) where you have only one party member for the majority of the game? (I wonder if I'm forgetting something obvious.)
*sigh* This one turned out really well... except for the left arm pose...
fPRzKSp.jpg

Yes I purposely cutout the arm cause from the pic
A month into making my life/dating sim game and I've finally finished making all of the love interests :kaocry: I still have to make most of their emotion range and overworld sprites but aye I'm proud of myself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smallmoneyouo