RPG Maker Forums

ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Well now that you've made a cupcake, guess the next logical step is to make a cake. :LZSwink:
RachelCantFocus
RachelCantFocus
@ImaginaryVillain I'm actually stuck on either a game about cookies or a game about french fries. I think I need to stop thinking up game ideas while hungry because now cake is also sounding good XD
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
You should branch out from baked good, expand your horizons! Go with fried goods instead and pick french fries. :LZSwink:
RachelCantFocus
RachelCantFocus
@ImaginaryVillain I guess it is time to start my fastfood empire since jellyfly is doing such a great job running the cupcake factory ;) watch out McDonalds I'm coming for you XD
RachelCantFocus
RachelCantFocus
Would you like fries with that?
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Harold should be in league with whoever is selling fries on account of him losing his job as the RM mascot of choice. :LZSwink:
RachelCantFocus
RachelCantFocus
Should I make him manager of the fry shack? it's not as nice as the cupcake factory but he will get all the free fries he can eat.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made these new little isles yesterday, to test my new tiles. Guess they're look pretty chill...
Are your bodies ready for spoopy? 0 w0
Made a lot of progression today with my next chapter. It helps that I wrote an outline of what will happen. :)
Today is a good day. Today I will finish this map. Today I will... squirrel!
Motorville is coming along so very nicely, what do you think?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Verkor54