KakonComp
KakonComp
Never stopped singing. :LZSlol:
Lilly
Lilly
Oh! Then are you interested?
KakonComp
KakonComp
I didn't know you were actually looking for someone to sing it with. Maybe, though I've never done Falsetto in a comfortable range, the soft sung parts are fun.
Lilly
Lilly
Oh I am! I really love this song and was hoping to find someone that would be interested in singing~
It'd be fun if you joined me.
KakonComp
KakonComp
If you found someone that wanted to do either Sora's or Roxas' bit, I'd be willing to do the other. I think I'd be too shy otherwise. :LZSblush:
Lilly
Lilly
Ok...so what you mean is the part that helps in the background and the "bapapapapa."
KakonComp
KakonComp
Well I know there are four singers in the song; I wonder who else would want to.
Lilly
Lilly
Hmmm...I've got some pals

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Frustrated, as always. I took a break from working on games and when I turned back to working on them again, bam! Slapped in the face with more errors. Such is the pain of working on any project, I suppose.
Checking out the Judge's Round Table. Really cool getting their perspective in a Q/A environment like this.
I'm heading back to Orlando tomorrow! Dad said he's going to take me to my favorite arcade and maybe Aquatica.
animated message windows <3
or message window that uses background images that can be animated?
Still need to fix some things, but it's going great so far :)
CEPjLJn.gif
just when I thought one of the greatest game of all time couldn't get any better, they announce a new dlc for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
popbop23