The Stranger
The Stranger
LOL! First interaction with them is an ultimatum. xD
rekkatsu
rekkatsu
people nowadays really like guilt trip artist huh
nio kasgami
nio kasgami
it wasn't first interaction we used to be 'friend' but they was doing to much drama queen stuff nad I was thinking to just block him then he dropped this thing in my dm with like screenshot of him supposedly getting harrassed and bullied and the screenshot just show him .....being in the wrong lol so I said : nope sorry I don't care you can unfollow me.
nio kasgami
nio kasgami
but overall yes it's just hillarious when u think about it why would I break friendship for this person lol.
don't go guilt trip me with your problems xD I am an artist I am here to draw lol
KakonComp
KakonComp
It's good to know there are artists out there that love to do art.
Darkanine
Darkanine
I had a similar interaction with an old 'friend', only he wouldn't even say it to my face and kept whining to one of my friends that me having a girlfriend as making him upset, and refused to move on.
nio kasgami
nio kasgami
pfft oh boi
??????
??????
+1 for having your friends back! :p
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
@nio kasgami, I feel bad for you. This is the situation I would like to avoid. I just show them statistics and if you do not like facts, how we even understand each other.
nio kasgami
nio kasgami
TBH kupo you just learn to give zero damn about that if they want to be entitled and whinny it's not your problem lol

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

People1.png & SF_People1.png added!!!!

Adventurer:
"Why your body looks like a bird?"

Stranger:
"Because I'm harpy"

Adventurer:
"Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof"

*Both dancing to Pharrell Williams song*
Stream will be live shortly with a make-up session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Pootscooter wrote on Pharonix's profile.
Hey @Pharonix, just wondering what you're up to lately and if you've had an opportunity to check out the LTBS thread in the past few days...(a couple of us could really use your expertise). Hope you are well and Happy Thanksgiving!
Anyone know the best size image to put in signature?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostPunishR