RPG Maker Forums

Avery
Avery
Rituals. I usually make myself a hot water bottle and read some wikipedia articles before sleeping, so when I do this my brain knows it's bed time and gets ready for sleep.
kyonides
kyonides
Err, drink cinnamon tea?
rekkatsu
rekkatsu
Hot water bottle to drink? I often read long articles and then the sun goes rise :LZSlol:.
I admit, I often overthink every night.
rekkatsu
rekkatsu
cinnamon tea is kinda rare here :LZSlol:
rekkatsu
rekkatsu
anyway thank you for your suggestion and advice!
Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
. . .I go to sleep at 4/5 :) I look like a panda now with the dark circles and all. But I think it'll go back to normal once I start going outside because tired body = feeling sleepy.
Mystic_Enigma
Mystic_Enigma
A combination of Melatonin and a cup of milk helps put me out like a light. Maybe that might work? That or Chamomile Tea, helps relax the body.
kyonides
kyonides
Sunlight. It seems it's easier for the body to feel tired at night if you went outside I the daytime for several minutes. The stronger the sunlight the stronger the effects at night. Keep doing that till you notice your body has resynchronized its internal clock.
hayahay
hayahay
You don't we gotta live with it. Sleep is for the weak lol.
I usually read physical books and since I hate reading, I always ended up sleeping.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
//hands over "Magical Hammer of Sleepiness + 10"
It has a 100% success rate! :LZSexcite: In fact it might have too powerful of an "enchantment" on it.... People often have a hard time waking up after using it. :kaoswt:
rekkatsu
rekkatsu
@ Hyouryuu-Na That method works for me too but I don't have activity outside at this moment. I think I shouldn't sleep at day
rekkatsu
rekkatsu
@Mystic_Enigma What kind of food that contain melatonin? I tend to overthink lol
@kyonides sunlight! that's right. during my busy college day, I'm easily sleepy at 9 PM
rekkatsu
rekkatsu
@hayahay Oh I'm kinda envious. I love reading and sleeping lmao
@ImaginaryVillain Thank you so much!! I wish I got nice dream :kaoblush::kaopride:
kyonides
kyonides
I know! Cut off your cat ears then! That's easy to do! :p
But I can't guarantee you won't scream like a cat that get her tail stepped upon it by a reckless bypasser. :D

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Dev stream today, come on by and ask questions about rpg maker!
Fun fact: If your story introduces a variety of different races, the "human race" will automatically become the most corrupt race in general.
Finally finished my late start entry for the jam. Now. I. Sleep.
Just made 3 easy, simple and small MZ plugins today(12 hours straight), and I never thought I could ever do this.
Now I feel myself being very productive, even though I know I'm just utterly flattering myself lol
Mind: "I have cool ideas! Let's make it real!

Body: "You wanna make sumthin? I'm in."

Eyes: "Go to sleep, go to sleep."

*Sleep*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takumihayate