RPG Maker Forums

ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Oh I don't know, if you make it more action oriented, and paint a giant red circle saying, "Don't stand here idiot!" Then brutally punish anybody dumb enough to stand there... That's probably okay, I mean just look at WoW. :LZSwink:
RCXDan
RCXDan
... is this from experience
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
But if you buy the $4.99 DLC, you can gain an item that will reduce the boss' AOE attack damage by 90%!
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
@RCXDan Well not specifically in WoW, though I did run over by the occasional zerg in GW2. Turns out once the red circles start appearing... You're dead if you don't act very, very quickly. Admittedly... There's a good chance you're dead either way. But hey, when you run black ops for your server... That's just a risk you take. :LZSwink:
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
@MushroomCake28 That reminds me of DLC Quest. The end boss of it's expansion "Live Freemium or Die" literally sells you weapons to fight him. It's basically the most epic battle against a cash shop ever! :LZSwink:
CraneSoft
CraneSoft
That's tame, I am so used to bosses doing 1m+ damage (in a game where your HP is maybe 30,000 average in endgame) so I don't have a problem with that if that's only the base damage and there's ways to temporarily nullify and/or migitate the damage to a survivable level, now if that's unblockable then it's just plain bad design. :kaoswt2:
bgillisp
bgillisp
The game is Trails of Cold Steel 2. I had about 16,000 max HP and had a boss hit me for 34,000 HP damage. My controller nearly made a new indent in my wall at that point in time.
TheoAllen

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Oh no. That moment when you try to fix something you modified in your game, like, a year ago but didn't want to fix then, and you now have no idea what you even did. Me right now, trying to figure out why my gold window is over stretched?
LittlePIGGY wrote on atreyoray's profile.
Where are you TT^TT
We need ARP_InGameManual for MZ
Oh my gosh. Thank you, Macy's! Thank you so much! You have made me very happy!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! What are you thankful for? I'm thankful that I no longer have PTSD, and that I get to enjoy a good meal with my mom and stepdad! It might not be the same as before COVID, but at least I still get to enjoy the holiday!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eryndor