RPG Maker Forums

Ossra
Ossra
Is this a light plugin that you have been working on, or ?
Reactions: ??????
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
There are never enough lights! :LZSexcite: Except when a single thread language like JS says there are. :kaoswt: I considered setting up JS workers to get past that problem, like UnPro did for his animation system. Never got around to figuring out exactly how they work, might help here though.
Reactions: ??????
??????
??????
@Ossra Yep, it is indeed! Both MV+MZ compatible!! My previous status shows it off with video :D
@ImaginaryVillain LOL - I thought people might think that! I'm not worrying about it too much right now, there are some other things I want to finish up today instead. :)
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Entirely fair, I'm sure most people are more focused on MZ's release being tomorrow versus anything else. I know I can't wait to test the trial and see just what I'd need to adapt for it, and if I care enough to. Or if I just let other people do the work for me. :mrsatan:
??????
??????
indeed. have they said what time+timezone it will release at?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hi! I've been working on some character sprites for my pirate themed game.
Still somewhat new to pixel art, so feedback or inputs would be appreciated ^^
TRIVIA: I love Japanese food and culture! I've never been to Japan, but someday I'm going to go to Tokyo and do some touring, including Disneyland Tokyo and DisneySea! And I even prepared myself for earthquake safety.
The virus really doesn't want us to do this GameJam. v .v' Even if we don't meet the deadline because of it, still plan on making it a game we'll release.
Has anybody else noticed in the freebie Sci-fi tilesets that they have a hologram of Cybertron from Transformers?
Halloween is my favorite of the international festive days, always gets me in the mood to draw cute devil things...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ashimpure