RPG Maker Forums

dreamfall887
dreamfall887
Oh Kiwi.. I'm so sorry to hear that. :( Feel free to PM if you need someone to talk to. *hugs*
Wavelength
Wavelength
While contact is dangerous, it doesn't always (nor almost always) mean that COVID spread. I am truly hoping your Mom will be OK!!

My asthma doctor (and a couple of my other docs) have mentioned that Vitamin D, Zinc, and Inhaled Corticosteroids (like QVAR) make it more likely to have a good outcome if you get COVID.
Reactions: MrKiwi
Wavelength
Wavelength
You may want to recommend (or help) your Mom get set up with a telemedicine appointment with a doctor who can advise whether she should take those supplements (and prescribe a steroid) now, so that if the test results come back bad, she'll be ahead of the game.
Wavelength
Wavelength
I'm sure this is a really tough time for you as well - as it would be for anyone who loves their Mom! Stay strong, be your Mom's advocate, and take good care of yourself. Feel free to share anything you want to with us... and know that a lot of people here are thinking of you with fondness in this trying time.
bgillisp
bgillisp
Side note: Be careful with zinc. The official recommended dose of that is 10 mg. Going over that increases your risk for prostate cancer (per studies).
MrKiwi
MrKiwi
Thanks everyone, honestly she has survived anemia, leukemia, intoxications and cirrhosis so far, this virus is nothing for her! Anyways, she was moved to a health center where she will be quarantined for some weeks, tomorrow she'll have her first test, but I have faith everything will be alright! As much it botters me, all I can do is wait for the best.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm going to schedule my shuttle to the train station today... after I vote. It's not a pleasant thing to do, since I hate politics. So much negative talk. I can see why it's not allowed here. But about the shuttle. My county has a service called PalmTran, and it's really convenient. They pick you up at your home and drop you off where you need to be. Just give them a date and time.
Titlescreen idle movie player, play some videos if the player sits on the titlescreen too long! [free plugin]
"Alert, alert, there is nothing there. Wake up, there is nothing there. This is not a drill, there is nothing there. Oh hey, I see you're awake early on your day off, let's go for a run."~if dogs could talk.
I love October. It starts out with a lighthearted chillvibes. Near the end of the month, it becomes somewhat dreamy and the days feel slower. Maybe because October is the beginning of rainy season in my country. :D
Ami
--- Surprise Part 2 ---

F.Healer: Look,i'm the Cute White Ghost!
F.Mage: And,im the Scary Witch!
M.Archer: I'm The Handsome Vampire!
M.Fighter: AWOOOOOOO!!!
(Suddenly,The Electricity Is Turned Off. Then Turned On 10 Seconds Later)
Hero: (With Scream Mask & Bloody Knife) Hey,how about my Costume?
Entire Party: (Screaming Until Faint)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaeger