RPG Maker Forums

dreamfall887
dreamfall887
Oh Kiwi.. I'm so sorry to hear that. :( Feel free to PM if you need someone to talk to. *hugs*
Wavelength
Wavelength
While contact is dangerous, it doesn't always (nor almost always) mean that COVID spread. I am truly hoping your Mom will be OK!!

My asthma doctor (and a couple of my other docs) have mentioned that Vitamin D, Zinc, and Inhaled Corticosteroids (like QVAR) make it more likely to have a good outcome if you get COVID.
Reactions: MrKiwi
Wavelength
Wavelength
You may want to recommend (or help) your Mom get set up with a telemedicine appointment with a doctor who can advise whether she should take those supplements (and prescribe a steroid) now, so that if the test results come back bad, she'll be ahead of the game.
Wavelength
Wavelength
I'm sure this is a really tough time for you as well - as it would be for anyone who loves their Mom! Stay strong, be your Mom's advocate, and take good care of yourself. Feel free to share anything you want to with us... and know that a lot of people here are thinking of you with fondness in this trying time.
bgillisp
bgillisp
Side note: Be careful with zinc. The official recommended dose of that is 10 mg. Going over that increases your risk for prostate cancer (per studies).
MrKiwi
MrKiwi
Thanks everyone, honestly she has survived anemia, leukemia, intoxications and cirrhosis so far, this virus is nothing for her! Anyways, she was moved to a health center where she will be quarantined for some weeks, tomorrow she'll have her first test, but I have faith everything will be alright! As much it botters me, all I can do is wait for the best.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Doing RPG Maker News for 24th October 2021

I'm not sure how to do this so I'll just ask here, Wheres a good place to post your game (for free) once its done?
I don't know what I'm doing :D
So got my hearing tested to see if it was the cause of my mishearing what people say. Test showed no problems but talked with the doctor about anxiety and ADHD causing hearing issues and she agreed and also added that some people hear things differently. With my anxiety cause I am in fight or flight I pay attention to all the sounds in the area so body knows when react. Can't pay attention to one source.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coffeelake01