RPG Maker Forums

Shaz
Shaz
Work: Focus on this part of the project first. It's most important
Me: gets 60% through that part of the project
Work: Stop - focus on this other part of the project. IT'S more important. It will also require you to redo everything you've already done
Me: a week away from finishing this other part of the project
Work: Stop - go back to the first part. IT's the most important. And can you do BOTH of them in 2 weeks?
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Definitely, you've probably been chomping at the bit to answer all of these new MZ support questions! :LZSwink:
  • Haha
Reactions: Shaz
Shaz
Shaz
No, I think I'll go AWOL for the weekend
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Run! Run fast! The miles of VS plugin help files are sooooooooooooooo never going to get read by anybody, not even me. My eyes glaze over at the very thought of it. So I can't even imagine a noob's thoughts on it. :kaoswt:
  • Haha
Shaz
Shaz
I have to laugh, because I know you're totally right!
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
I was trying to read their Event/Move Core help and I had PTSD flashbacks of Terrax Lighting's oversized help file. I ended up shaking in a corner hoping the bad plugin would go away! :kaoback: Noobs are out of luck, I'm not reading that, nope! You can't make me! :kaoswt:
  • Angry
Shaz
Shaz
Go on, do it, do it, do it! Chicken!
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Haha, maybe if I end up convinced to buy MZ at some point. Just futzing with the trial right now. No way my project converts over to this without extensive work.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Did a test on myself and I was negative on COVID. I was sitting near my aunt the whole time while doing stuff.
RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue starts now! Join us and follow along live as we explore A Thief's Voyage by walldeaf.

Draw something
Me: No problemo! ''draws something''
Now draw the same thing from a different angle
Me: So....You have discovered my weakness...
I got a new PC... Nothing wrong with my lil laptop at all! Still works great, and I'll be using it for school. But, the specs for gaming were falling off fast. So I was selfish and bought myself a beast of a PC ^-^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
josso7