RPG Maker Forums

Amysaurus
Amysaurus
Oh nooooo! I was afraid that was gonna happen to me on the graphics topic lmao :rswt
Aerosys
Aerosys
Same for me xD
OcRam
OcRam
Same here...
OcRam
OcRam
It will be harder (not impossible) for us other plugin makers to make compatibility patches for VS -plugins - That is a fact no matter what.

And I totally understand why they (Visu-team) wants to protect their codebase and know-how. But at the same time I think they are abusing their monopoly position in RPG Maker community...
Aerosys
Aerosys
Lets not continue a closed discussion
Eliaquim
Eliaquim
I was going to talk about these things, but not as a plugin maker perspective, but more as a user that doesn't know to program and how this can affect it. Also including some details about the official note about this. I'm making a thread about it now to explain better
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
I tried to do that too, but the thread is locked. And I get this first and like what is going on.
Trihan
Trihan
@Eliaquim Can you hold off on doing that please mate? There's going to be an official VisuStella topic shortly that you can bring up your queries in.
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
@Trihan, thank you for updating. I do not know what they talk about, but it is interesting topic.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Once again working on a game I'm not sure I'm going to sell or even publish
That feel when you're awake past midnight and suddenly you're one year older :ninja:
I miss collaborations, but I don't know how to find someone to make face parts just to share them with others, and even though I don't like writing or music, I can't trust anyone with writing on my game because it has themes that are easy to mess up, and music needs a clear tone and scenes.
People donating to me for my upcoming birthday so I can pay my team a little. Such angels, I'm so happy. T uT I smile so much my face hurts. Good souls in this world.
Playing Ragnarok Online again is very nostalgic. The last time I played it was 20 years ago, when I was ten-twelve old.
My first mmorpg.^^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dashstop