RPG Maker Forums

The Stranger
The Stranger
If you need another one just give me a shout. Still have one spare MV key.
Xane
Xane
...and yet they still going to make a better game then me. THEY HAVE NO PLACE!
Seriously though, that's awesome! Best time to have them learn things when they're young as they'll retain and interpret information things better plus they tend to be more creative. If I had little ones of my own that's what they'd be doing.
OneSteph
OneSteph
I bought them the lifetime subscription of Kodable also so they have been working in that already but this is a whole new ballgame!
Xane
Xane
I guess you can say you're doing things... OneSteph at a time. haha :kaojoy:~Thank you everyone, I'm here all week!~
KazukiT
KazukiT
Maybe one day they will collaborate on a game to together.
taarna23
taarna23
Teehee. That's fantastic. I hope they're having fun!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Arcade-Style RPGM Games? RM2k3 Game Jam & Synth-Retro Music by Azakaela | RPG Maker News #39

Just evented my first minigame, no plugins~ :kaojoy:
I feel still screenshots don't do my game justice. the characters don't move, but the filter over them does...
Wonder if this year, there be more MZ plugin than MV or that MZ is still small compare to whole MV collection
Zaj
Hey morning all! I got another quick question..I just switched to RMMZ from VX Ace..so I am wondering why default scripts(is that how u call it) of VXAce is available, but not in MZ's case? How do I figure out ahh I mean could you show me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WaterIce455