RPG Maker Forums

ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
??????
??????
idk about spriter. some dude on reddit was saying something about that too lol. with regards to dragonbones on the map. Thats super easy. its just a case of not drawing the trashy character sprite, and then adding a new child sprite onto the character sprite (in place of the removed trash)
??????
??????
ha, just realized hue is defined twice there :D
its all good - wip still :p
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Ah okay, super similar to just drawing a PIXI sprite, nice! Thanks! Maybe I'll animate with that, it's that or I'll look into PIXI spritesheets. I want to replace QSprite so I'm not reliant on the tilemap at all for anything. :LZSexcite: Also er... if I do switch to MZ I won't need to port it. :LZSwink:
  • Haha
Reactions: ??????
??????
??????
Not having to port things is always good! :D
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Also... If you never extend any of MV/MZ's default stuff and just go around it, you never have to worry about opening the VS Pandora compatibility box. :LZSwink: Since I almost never extended any of MV's dumpster fire extremely polished code, all of the plugins I wrote for my game worked with exactly zero changes. Which by proxy makes them ignore the VS cabal non-scary people's plugins. :LZSexcite:
Reactions: ??????

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Honestly. Didn't sleep for a day. ONCE
Hi! I've been working on some character sprites for my pirate themed game.
Still somewhat new to pixel art, so feedback or inputs would be appreciated ^^
TRIVIA: I love Japanese food and culture! I've never been to Japan, but someday I'm going to go to Tokyo and do some touring, including Disneyland Tokyo and DisneySea! And I even prepared myself for earthquake safety.
The virus really doesn't want us to do this GameJam. v .v' Even if we don't meet the deadline because of it, still plan on making it a game we'll release.
Has anybody else noticed in the freebie Sci-fi tilesets that they have a hologram of Cybertron from Transformers?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LegendXRonin