RPG Maker Forums

KakonComp
KakonComp
For some it can be hard since English is their third or fourth language at times. It's not really the best excuse, but I've seen it used quite a bit.
Xane
Xane
This status should be pinned right at the top of the help section... Thank you.
Shaz
Shaz
It is not a language issue @KakonComp - it is an issue of swearing and being abusive because something doesn't work the way you expect it to. The language in the rest of the request is perfectly fine.
Shaz
Shaz
If I see a post that says "I'm trying to get this to work and I can't figure it out, can anybody help me?" I'm going to help. But if I see a post that says "I'm trying to get this to work and it doesn't work. Why the **** is it like this, weren't they thinking when they made it?! <rant, rant, rant>" I'm gonna say "you can sit and wait for someone else to come along"

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

No edits, just gameplay from one area to the next. Plus all my new shiny interface stuff... And I even remember to bolt down the portal so it won't escape this time. :kaopride:
You guys just freely offer up your Autonomy?
I don't know about you, but today the covid frustration is seriously getting to me. Haven't really seen many of my friends for two years, since i moved towns the year before this all started, and well, i miss them :(
so, here's a cute alpacaraptor sketch to heighten the mood:
W7Fhp9n.png
Whenever I start on a new chapter, it doesn't feel like the next episodes, but more like sequels :)
It can be frustrating that so many commercial games have used up titles that might otherwise be great for a project.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alessandroiejdhfj