RPG Maker Forums

KakonComp
KakonComp
For some it can be hard since English is their third or fourth language at times. It's not really the best excuse, but I've seen it used quite a bit.
Xane
Xane
This status should be pinned right at the top of the help section... Thank you.
Shaz
Shaz
It is not a language issue @KakonComp - it is an issue of swearing and being abusive because something doesn't work the way you expect it to. The language in the rest of the request is perfectly fine.
Shaz
Shaz
If I see a post that says "I'm trying to get this to work and I can't figure it out, can anybody help me?" I'm going to help. But if I see a post that says "I'm trying to get this to work and it doesn't work. Why the **** is it like this, weren't they thinking when they made it?! <rant, rant, rant>" I'm gonna say "you can sit and wait for someone else to come along"

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I miss collaborations, but I don't know how to find someone to make face parts just to share them with others, and even though I don't like writing or music, I can't trust anyone with writing on my game because it has themes that are easy to mess up, and music needs a clear tone and scenes.
People donating to me for my upcoming birthday so I can pay my team a little. Such angels, I'm so happy. T uT I smile so much my face hurts. Good souls in this world.
Playing Ragnarok Online again is very nostalgic. The last time I played it was 20 years ago, when I was ten-twelve old.
My first mmorpg.^^
A beloved family member passed away due to complication to combat COVID and diabetes. Rest in peace Grandma.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dashstop