RPG Maker Forums

ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Oh no, they only said the core plugins would be free. Be prepared to pay a lot of money before all is said and done. Their second wave of plugins bundle is $25. Individually they'll likely be more than that. I know the Dragonbones one is $10 all by itself. :LZSwink: //wanders back over to MV land
Elliott404
Elliott404
got common event button and victory aftermath separately
Jrrkein
Jrrkein
I won't complain, they have rights to price everything. I guess I stick back to MV for now.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
I am quite amazed how many people jumped on the MZ bandwagon without seeing how it all panned out first. I've got to hand it to Degica... They apparently can sell ice to Eskimos. :LZSwink:
The Stranger
The Stranger
Yeah, only the core plug-ins will be free and remain free. The rest can either be free or something to be paid for. I don't mind. I hope we can buy each plug-in separately, because I really don't need or want Dragonbones.
hayahay
hayahay
@The Stranger you can buy them separately, you don't need to buy dragonbones (one of the best plugin tbh)
bgillisp
bgillisp
They stated a LONG time ago that only early tiers would be free. Rest would not be.
Trihan
Trihan
We've said it multiple times in multiple places recently, too.
??????
??????
wait, vs have a dragonbones plugin? wth lol, why did no one tell me when im sitting here making my own!? Guess mine will just have to be free then :D
Trihan
Trihan
@?????? Yeah, Dragonbones Union was just released.
??????
??????
what does it do thats worth $10? cause speaking as someone who has added dragonbones into every scene... its not hard...
Trihan
Trihan
Reactions: ??????
??????
??????
Ok, tbf I havent added them to events yet, dude asked about that on youtube last night so was gonna implement it. Other than that they have some plugin commands that I dont have... I guess it could be worth $10 if I couldnt write my own.

Luckily I can though ~ and it will be free! lol...
hayahay
hayahay
@?????? that would be awesome, looking forward to it!

Hopefully we'll get a Spine2D support as well as its way way way better than DB and less problem too (Way way way way too expensive too lol).
??????
??????
a few people have mentioned spine to me now, and someone said something about spriter? idk, ive had spriter pro on steam for years and opened it for like 5 minutes :D

Is there no common tool,or a spine->db converter or something?
Trihan
Trihan
@?????? I got Spriter Pro in a humble bundle years ago and forgot I even had it.
  • Haha

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

um... why didn't anyone tell how easy it is to add motions to Sideview battlers? I literally copied the last one, changed the name and index, said where it should play, and boom... I've got intro motions.
Lately when I listen to 1970s songs, I always think that the "real world" is still at mid 70s. What we experience now is a futuristic dream. With this point of view, even 80s and 90s looks super futuristic. :D

The GIF of this seemed too cool to bury in replies. :LZSwink:
You may have slept with my aunt... but, given the circumstances, cheers.

- Professor Ian Duncan, 2013

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidtech