RPG Maker Forums

mlogan
RachelCantFocus
RachelCantFocus
I got lazy after the first 2 new legs
ScorchedGround
ScorchedGround
Ah, yes... this spawn of satan certainly stems from the deepest abyss of hades.
*it* got nice hair though.
RachelCantFocus
RachelCantFocus
@ScorchedGround *it* accepts you complement and allows you to pass with no issues. As you wonder this particular level of hell you notice other damned souls crawling around legless. It would appear your off-handed compliment realy helped you get a leg up on the competition.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
What happens if you don't pay *it* a compliment. :kaoback:

Also your art is strangely adorably silly normally, but with particles is strangely menacing. :kaoswt:
RachelCantFocus
RachelCantFocus
"What happens if you don't pay *it* a compliment"
Legs
RachelCantFocus
RachelCantFocus
and that particle thing is so cool! can you make it so that *it* is in the center and the particles are around it almost in like a half-circle? You know like an *it* army led by the original *it*?
Xane
Xane
RachelCantFocus
RachelCantFocus
It's glorious! <3
  • Love
Reactions: Xane
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain

Technically they can end up in any shape, you just have to swipe the mouse around really fast and take a screenshot before it vanishes. :LZSwink:
  • Haha
Reactions: Xane
RachelCantFocus
Xane
Xane
RachelCantFocus
RachelCantFocus
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Imagine if you had remade SimAnt.... with cash shop skins. This would be the best most terrifying ant skin. :LZSwink:
Xane
Xane
dreamfall887
dreamfall887
RachelCantFocus
RachelCantFocus
@Xane I'm not above shamelessly plugging my games at every opportunity :cool:
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
#GameDevThugLife B)
RachelCantFocus
RachelCantFocus
So I made a very short game... if you can even call it that(made it in a couple of hours takes like secs to play XD). The legs made me do it!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Honestly. Didn't sleep for a day. ONCE
Hi! I've been working on some character sprites for my pirate themed game.
Still somewhat new to pixel art, so feedback or inputs would be appreciated ^^
TRIVIA: I love Japanese food and culture! I've never been to Japan, but someday I'm going to go to Tokyo and do some touring, including Disneyland Tokyo and DisneySea! And I even prepared myself for earthquake safety.
The virus really doesn't want us to do this GameJam. v .v' Even if we don't meet the deadline because of it, still plan on making it a game we'll release.
Has anybody else noticed in the freebie Sci-fi tilesets that they have a hologram of Cybertron from Transformers?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LegendXRonin