RPG Maker Forums

ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Your sock is accepted, you may now pass. :LZSwink:
standardplayer
standardplayer
You're doing 'wearing socks' all wrong. You're supposed to come back with 3, so you make a profit. I'm not gonna keep loaning you socks if I'm not getting a return on my investment. I'm out. "With standardplayer out, @RachelCantFocus now has only 2 sharks remaining in the tank."
The Stranger
The Stranger
At some point you were mugged for your sock. It's pretty common for people to suppress such traumatic experiences, so don't be worried about being unable to remember anything.
Sigony
Sigony
The Stranger
The Stranger
@Sigony How would I know what? That Rachel was mugged by some sort of sock gremlin, or perhaps a gnome, or that people suppress the insanely traumatic experiences of beng mugged by a sock gremlin or gnome?
Sigony
Sigony
You couldn't possibly know that unless you were such a gremlin or gnome.
RachelCantFocus
RachelCantFocus
RachelCantFocus
RachelCantFocus
@standardplayer Shark Tank? *laughs in Canadian* FOOL! I have no need for your tank of sharks! Not while I have my Dragon's Den.
RachelCantFocus
RachelCantFocus
I just realized I currently have zero socks.... @The Stranger I want my second sock back! :kaolivid:
The Stranger
The Stranger
@RachelCantFocus I thought you said it was a different Racel. I guess there exist two Rachels in this world who are proud owners of Hello Kitty ankle socks. Well, they were proud owners of Hello Kitty ankle socks. :p
RachelCantFocus
RachelCantFocus
Ah, definitely a different Rachel! My socks are DnD ankle socks.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Honestly. Didn't sleep for a day. ONCE
Hi! I've been working on some character sprites for my pirate themed game.
Still somewhat new to pixel art, so feedback or inputs would be appreciated ^^
TRIVIA: I love Japanese food and culture! I've never been to Japan, but someday I'm going to go to Tokyo and do some touring, including Disneyland Tokyo and DisneySea! And I even prepared myself for earthquake safety.
The virus really doesn't want us to do this GameJam. v .v' Even if we don't meet the deadline because of it, still plan on making it a game we'll release.
Has anybody else noticed in the freebie Sci-fi tilesets that they have a hologram of Cybertron from Transformers?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MinazukiYukin