Ryisunique
Ryisunique
Thumbs down. That sucks.
??????
??????
Ever been rejected before even asking for the date? Thats pretty harsh too! :D
Poryg
Poryg
Well, no girl has the balls to reject me. Instead they will say they don't have time or that something game up... Or ghost me before we can figure out the details of the date. :D
??????
??????
Maybe your asking the wrong girls? :p
Poryg
Poryg
Well, I ask the only eligible ones. The filter of candidates gets quite narrow, since passing the looks test is very hard for me and passing the personality test even harder.
Aka not everybody can handle me.
  • Haha
Reactions: ??????
Poryg
Poryg
The most dating luck I've ever had, if we except dating sims, was on an adult dating site. All girls I sent messages to were attracted to me... But of course it was an obvious scam and I only wanted to see how it worked. xD
  • Haha
??????
??????
I found out my cousin paid for tinder premium. He received suitable abuse for it that night! I've always thought the sites where you pay to access things is a scam :D
Poryg
Poryg
Well, where the theme is sexual and women receive free premium accounts, it's a high chance it's a scam. there are legit dating sites that are paid and good. The advantage of a paid site is, there aren't as many people seeking an one-night stand and fakes as they have to pay.
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
I totally did that once, I was doing home repairs and lost track of time until I got a call and realized I'd stood the poor girl up the past 45 minutes. Felt so terrible about it too, tried to make up for it by offering to take her somewhere extravagantly nice another time or something but she was so incensed by my forgetfulness that she didn't want anything further to do with me.
  • Wow
Reactions: Poryg
Poryg
Poryg
Tinder premium however, yeah, that's not the most intelligent thing to pay for. xD
  • Haha
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
Felt even worse for our mutual friend who set us up because she got her head chewed off for it to. Not a good time.
??????
??????
I think guys in general are more prepared for getting stood up. Never met a girl who actually got stood up before lol - i mean, it will happen ofc, but i dont think as much as it does to guys :p
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
@?????? Based on her reaction to it I would agree. Granted I've really only been stood up once myself, a few more times I guess if you count a girl giving you the wrong phone number as being stood up (never understood why girls do that. Just tell someone you aren't interested, I can understand maybe if he keeps badgering but I've never been pushy) but man, she was just livid.
  • Haha

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I get scam calls all the time so today I gave them a piece of my mind. They hung up on me. Sweet revenge.
There’s a beehive in my wall
Just finished my midterms! Freedom! Alright, back to gamedev!
I confirmed my train ticket yesterday. I'll be heading to Orlando on the 29th... last time I went, I found this little treasure!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infusa